What's a live show? :S

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
What's a live show?
any answers?
(i kinda guess that a live show is taking some instruments and adding effects to songs or somewhat?)

thanks in advance :)!!

yeah man I was wondering this for fucking ages - my best bet (which I'm pretty sure is wrong) is when the djs don't know which songs they're going to play

that's how it's supposed to be. for examples of how not to do it, see sub focus at radio 1's big weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
i once did a live dnb show when i was at college/sixth form. did it with live vox, guitars and bass guitar. and then had drums and textures being done on my roland dr sample 303. was pretty intense and the crowd loved it. have got a vid somwhere lol

that's how it's supposed to be. for examples of how not to do it, see sub focus at radio 1's big weekend.

please tell me stuff like this still happens regularly in london - first time i ever seen anything like this wud fucking love to see it live

---------- Post added at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

but what does it mean when it says (live) next to a djs name at a club night - where there's no instruments and stuff

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

also equally sick. is it the same drummer in both lol

please tell me stuff like this still happens regularly in london - first time i ever seen anything like this wud fucking love to see it live

[l
Get yourself a copy of the London Elektricity live@Scala DVD. Shame they packed in the live thing. Would love to see them reform for one more performance

but what does it mean when it says (live) next to a djs name at a club night - where there's no instruments and stuff

usually that they will be using hardware and samplers Live, loop machine maybe a keyboard etc.

Roni and LE live are legendary!

heres another 1, not as awesome but still pretty cool

thanks you all guys for the replys! =)
shows this forums is much better than any other dnb forums out there...
thanks!!

thanks you all guys for the replys! =)
shows this forums is much better than any other dnb forums out there...
thanks!!

don't get a boner

---------- Post added at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

usually that they will be using hardware and samplers Live, loop machine maybe a keyboard etc.

does anyone have any audio to sets where this is used??

^^^- that's sick how they go into classical.

I gotta say (mite sound a bit gay) but it's fucking cool seeing that many people working together to make dnb - really summarises all that's good about the genre for me. Shame the people aren't dancing, that's the only thing i'd do differently haha!

^^^- that's sick how they go into classical.

I gotta say (mite sound a bit gay) but it's fucking cool seeing that many people working together to make dnb - really summarises all that's good about the genre for me. Shame the people aren't dancing, that's the only thing i'd do differently haha!

word! I'd definately dance to this...
rythm goes with all, and I guess drum and bass is so strong in rythm patterns.

Back
Top Bottom