Whats A good Mixer to Get ??!??!?!? <<-------

Depends on what you wanna do with it though. If you more than two channels, and used mainly for mixes and stuff, then the Allen & Heath, Pioneer and Tascam mixers are quality. However if you wanna go a bit scratchy, the Technics DMC mixer, or Stanton and Vestax do good turntablist mixers. At the end of the day, its what you use it for and what you're comfortable with. Personally, I have a Technics DMC Champoinship mixer, and used a Stanton before that.

Depends on what you wanna do with it though. If you more than two channels, and used mainly for mixes and stuff, then the Allen & Heath, Pioneer and Tascam mixers are quality. However if you wanna go a bit scratchy, the Technics DMC mixer, or Stanton and Vestax do good turntablist mixers. At the end of the day, its what you use it for and what you're comfortable with. Personally, I have a Technics DMC Champoinship mixer, and used a Stanton before that.
:word: i had a allen n heath but they are shite 4 scratchin so im gonna get a pioneer djm600

Damn...I'd love to get my fucken hands on one of these things and drop some house rec's :love:

xonev6.jpg

btw there is a mod you can do to the A&H Xone 62 to give it a sharp cf curve for scratching. All you have to do is remove a resistor :)

does anyone know where i can get a desent priced allen and heath x:one 62, i looked at them before, they are to much for me i was lookin at 200-250 a mixer, the one i found was around 1000, i was lookin at the stanton smx 401, what you guys think, btw thx for the hepl everyone

bad ace inc. said:
:word: i had a allen n heath but they are shite 4 scratchin so im gonna get a pioneer djm600
Xone:92 has an adjustable fader doesn't it?

As does the Xone:32!

sdm said:
Xone:92 has an adjustable fader doesn't it?
As does the Xone:32!
Yes, they do. As does the 62. But the cf curve on the 32 and 62 is still pants for scratching. Dunno how good the 92 is tho

thereactorleak said:
does anyone know where i can get a desent priced allen and heath x:one 62, i looked at them before, they are to much for me i was lookin at 200-250 a mixer, the one i found was around 1000, i was lookin at the stanton smx 401, what you guys think, btw thx for the hepl everyone
Have you looked at the Vestax PCV275 3 channel mixer? Its a good mixer for the money (if you don't want to scratch), and I doubt you'll find a Xone for 250 quid.

yeah i was lookin at the pcv275(vestax) and also considered the djm 500 pioneer, its a lot more money but a couple of friends said they'd all pitch in, how the djm 500 sound? its either that or vestax pcv275

ive got the vestax pcv275 and i think its worth the money. you really have to get hands on with both though and see which one you prefer that way

i own the pcv 275 and must say that i have come to really like it. it was given to me as a present and i wasnt sure what to expect, but the i was quite impressed. god bless the killswitches!!!

highly recommended. great mixer for house too.

mad_dave said:
Rane are good too
buy that! its he best for its price and comes with a lifetime guarantee, these mixers are gold trust me and the sound quality is really good. and they are good fro scratching, cheaper then those overpriced allen and heath bs mixers.

jungle_slut said:
buy that! its he best for its price and comes with a lifetime guarantee, these mixers are gold trust me and the sound quality is really good. and they are good fro scratching, cheaper then those overpriced allen and heath bs mixers.
I have a Rane Empath. Sweet mixer 8)

mad_dave said:
I have a Rane Empath. Sweet mixer 8)
yes definatly a perfect all around mixer except for those ones with the rotary knobs. i dunno about those, i dont like anything thats not already familar. I actually even prefer the tm56's or whatever. straight forward and easy, perfect for events cuz then djs arent trippin on tryin to figure out the mixer and focusing on mixing.

Back
Top Bottom