Whate happend to dj fresh

crybaby.png

Yeah he's uhh... still kinda killing it with every new release so... yeah.

gatekeeper/mission to mars... as long as he keeps producing tunes like that every once in a while I dont care

Oh yh like gold dust
(sarcastic) ok gate keeper was good but hes going commercial.

he made gold dust ages ago, then yes he released the vocal version and dirge like Fight etc. But less than a month ago he released gatekeeper and mission to mars - admittedly along with 2 other shit tunes but hardly commercial.

Its just somthing that happens to nearly all successfull artists. not just in dnb/embers breaks either. But like harry3 said aslong as they produce the odd banger i dont care

The thing is you you havent allways listened to Jungle all your life. so you were a newbie at one stage. they will learn in time. after listening to the mainstream stuff for a while they will dig deeper and deeper untill they find embers breaks and then the will be one of the cool kids

Nope i just saw the biggest chav listning to that song on the advert.

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

PEOPLE LISTENING TO MUSIC THEY LIKE?! IDIOTS!
What i ment is people who no nothing about DJ fresh and just like him for the sake of it. It might be hard for a uneducated person like yourself to understand this statement

Nope i just saw the biggest chav listning to that song on the advert.

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

What i ment is people who no nothing about DJ fresh and just like him for the sake of it. It might be hard for a uneducated person like yourself to understand this statement

I fully understood your statement and you just reaffirmed my answer. They dont give a shit about who DJ Fresh is or how deep and underground he was, they like him because they like the music he produces.... and that makes them idiots?

You dont have to research an artists background and listen to their discography before youre allowed to like their music :lol:

No the person who was listening to it. Was doing it for the sake of,to feel apart of a group.They think there cool and popular because they listen to dubstep.

if some douchebag likes the tune, then so be it, dosn't affect me. and if a producer decides to start making BAAAARE P's then so be it.

if some douchebag likes the tune, then so be it, dosn't affect me. and if a producer decides to start making BAAAARE P's then so be it.

Thats good it doesn't affect you.But it affects because DnB used to be so underground and amzing its to hard to express and now a lot of the sick producers changed there style so it does affect me.

---------- Post added at 23:32 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

hes living a more comfortable lifestyle, whilst nerds bitch about him on tinternets (y)
You don't actually no that do you stop making false statements.

think about it this way if ur a producer an a company aproaches you to make a gash tune for there product for cash your not really gonna say no
i no i wouldnt
i wouldnt like to have my name on it tho!lol

Back
Top Bottom