What you's think of the Citronic MPCD-S3's

ive ad them for bout a year and av no problems with them. The only bad thing i have to say about these is the cd reader is not very good certain discs i use a lot for mixing after a while the decks dont read them but if i try hem on other cd players it reads them, this is only with discs i have burnt. Real cds are always fine but i only have a few unmixed real cds that i use. When using the jog wheel there is a delay to when you actually hear what you have just done come out of the speakers. Just using them to learn though like i have i dnt see anything wrong with them

yh man i think da same about the delay, and sum cd's skip at bits and the antishock fucks up. but these ma first decks n they pretty aight for learning on, how much did u pay for them both bro ?

i got two of them and a shitty behringer mixer for 230 off ebay. was only to learn and am still learnin now and everyting works fine part from on the mixer i can only hear 100% volume out of the right ear and bout 30% in other and its not the headphones coz i have tried other headphones. I taken them to a couple of house parties and they have been fine.

the problem i mentioned about the cd reader just seems to be coz of the shitty blank cds i bought, buying more expensive ones seems to work a lot better and also wiping the cd i found out. Bit of a DUH moment

ahaha i found ma self in that same situation, also wen i burned the cd's into data disc format yh u can get loads of tunes on it but im seeing a few problems with filling the cd right up over 3/4 with tunez.
i put in less the 2nd time and had no problems . they were mid range cd-r's but not really anything to be complaining about lol.

i like how the decks can take data discs, sum ma mates sayin citroniks isnt tthe best make , and i can tell they far from pioneers but i think they pretty good for the price and for the mp3 compatability also the data discs u can use on them as well. and the samplers a good touch, i wud probably rate them 4/5

Last edited:
yh i agree they are good for the price and good learning dont really use data discs just burn them as Cds put 3 tracks per disc and write on the disc what is on it.

Back
Top Bottom