What you's think of the Citronic MPCD-S3's

Discussion in 'DJ's, MC's & Turntablism' started by Kammy, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Kammy

Kammy Member

had a thread on this before the site changed cant find it anymore, just wantin to know if anybodys used them, they're ma first set of decks

2. pitts

pitts Member VIP Junglist

ive ad them for bout a year and av no problems with them. The only bad thing i have to say about these is the cd reader is not very good certain discs i use a lot for mixing after a while the decks dont read them but if i try hem on other cd players it reads them, this is only with discs i have burnt. Real cds are always fine but i only have a few unmixed real cds that i use. When using the jog wheel there is a delay to when you actually hear what you have just done come out of the speakers. Just using them to learn though like i have i dnt see anything wrong with them

3. Kammy

Kammy Member

yh man i think da same about the delay, and sum cd's skip at bits and the antishock fucks up. but these ma first decks n they pretty aight for learning on, how much did u pay for them both bro ?

4. pitts

i got two of them and a shitty behringer mixer for 230 off ebay. was only to learn and am still learnin now and everyting works fine part from on the mixer i can only hear 100% volume out of the right ear and bout 30% in other and its not the headphones coz i have tried other headphones. I taken them to a couple of house parties and they have been fine.

the problem i mentioned about the cd reader just seems to be coz of the shitty blank cds i bought, buying more expensive ones seems to work a lot better and also wiping the cd i found out. Bit of a DUH moment

5. Kammy

Kammy Member

ahaha i found ma self in that same situation, also wen i burned the cd's into data disc format yh u can get loads of tunes on it but im seeing a few problems with filling the cd right up over 3/4 with tunez.
    i put in less the 2nd time and had no problems . they were mid range cd-r's but not really anything to be complaining about lol.

i like how the decks can take data discs, sum ma mates sayin citroniks isnt tthe best make , and i can tell they far from pioneers but i think they pretty good for the price and for the mp3 compatability also the data discs u can use on them as well. and the samplers a good touch, i wud probably rate them 4/5

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  6. pitts

yh i agree they are good for the price and good learning dont really use data discs just burn them as Cds put 3 tracks per disc and write on the disc what is on it.

7. Kammy

Kammy Member

what kid of music do u mix bro