What you doing tonight???

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
The Mutant DJs are playin live tonight on the award winning www.aftershockradio.com from 8-10pm GMT... with MC Gusto hosting the show.

So get yourselves down there and tune in!! :lol_board

Will be good to get the dnbforum family in there!! anyway.... hope to see everyone there!!

Take it east peeps!

is this wat u mean safety??:lol_board

i'm just jealous because i don't have my own exclusive [gay]collective [relationship]

actually... if anyone wants to start up an exclusive collective with me, get at me with a pm, we'll show rocksteady he's not the only one who can have an exclusive collective [pronounced: gay relationship]

i'm just jealous because i don't have my own exclusive [gay]collective [relationship]

actually... if anyone wants to start up an exclusive collective with me, get at me with a pm, we'll show rocksteady he's not the only one who can have an exclusive collective [pronounced: gay relationship]

hahaha!! you crak me up man!!

yeh do it..... good idea..... and we can all gang bang SC's mum together...... one big collection of gay gang banging!!
Take it in turns..... one up the bum no harm done..... dont forget...... Safety First*

aaahhh... now i know why you use .... *..... the symbol for your love of bum.

stop your grief bro.... its jarrin me....

Sounds alryt myt tune in RockSteady....

Got Scarface today....GIT IN DER BOI!!!!!!!

anyone played it???

played it on my mates WII & yes it was fukin sick so fort i wud purchase it.

:gpeace:

Back
Top Bottom