What ya smoked ?? or given someone to smoke ..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jan 7, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i use to hang around a park drinkin cider smokeing bongs when i was a wee lad ..

we used to make people rollys and offer them a fag when they walked past or our mates ,

watching someone smoke dog shit,pubes,and dead ants is a good laugh ,

also , anyone used to buy those little paper bangers , and put them near the bottom of the rolley , when there smoking and it gets close to there lips , they take one last, slow , enjoyable last drag and ' BANG' they rolley explodes and they fucking shit themselves good and propper ,

if you havent done this yet kids .. get it on the go .. and watch their face as their smoking the last of the rolley ..:D:D

2. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

i used to cut match heads off matches and put them in the top of ciggies, so when they are 1st sparked, the match head goes up! makes the person who's smoking the fag shit em self and can make their teeth go black!

3. DJHaze

DJHaze I've been naughty, I'm banned

ahahahaahahah your smashing it today man!!

4. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I used to do that in school to the younger kids that came to the smokers wall and asked to buy a fag for 50p.

So I'd get money and a laugh muhahahaha

5. Jacomelli

Jacomelli J4COM3LL1

gonna do that to my mate tonyt...fukin annoying prik always ask me for fags....he wont after i pull this trick on the fuker..hahahaha

6. spiderfran286

same man, always picking on the yoot

haha let me know how it goes, just poke the match head just far enough into the cig so he cant see it!

also i gave my mate what he thought was a spliff when i was about 14-15, told him it was a spliff (was just a fag shaped like a spliff) let him smoke it all, then after i asked him if he was stoned and he was acting alll kained n that, had me in stiches
    he still dont know that it wasnt a reefer

7. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Lol did this with 2 girls at a party once lol they were like 'ooommmmgggg im soooooooooo stoooooneeed' was LOLing like there was no 2moro lol

8. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

this thread is gay but i have a story

back when i used to get gallons of K from mexico. we used to play some evil games to colledge kids in the city

we would go to the school bars and seel them K but tell them it was coke. dudes were rockin massive lines thinking it was coke. then 5,4,3,2...smash dudes be on the floor and we would laugh. we had this 1 dude once, he was so pissed he started swinging at us, only we were a good 7 feet away...

9. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

it was dave wasnt it at spoores that time...... we were all sat round fucked up on e's cider and sniff passing the bong round and some huage insect crawled along the floor and either me or you picked it up an shoved it in the bong then covered it with loadsa ganj an gave it to him when he came out the bog. you know to this day he dunt know this. also am sure it was the same night he admitted to avin no undergarments

10. spiderfran286

haha dunno why but i once bought some MDMA and told my mate it was coke, watched him snort it and instantly spew up everywher!

11. Prospekt

Prospekt Active Member

I filled a king size Rizzla full of hamster food once, look on the guys face was pricelss.

12. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

that could kill a dude
    you cant OD off K. so thats why we used that. these monster guidos used to get fokin droopy face and all

one dude stay stood in this one position holding his beer cup, even tho it wasnt there

13. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i gave ali a coke joint once at a bizzy b and equinox rave. was funny cos we came home with traffic signs and all types of stuff. coke joints is a fucking waste though

14. spiderfran286

haha fes i wish i cud of been there!

shit! really? wtf, glad i only got him a gram!
    i dont even know why i did it, i was out in a club and had it on me and he wanted coke, so i gave him that! haha
    he just looked at me after spewing up and said:
    "that is not cocaine, im telling you now" in a kinda stern voice
    i was pissing mysen!

15. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

ROFL... did something similar to this random pikey who gatecrashed my mate's house party a couple of years ago, he must have k-holed really hard, was proper pale and knocked out on the living room floor for a good few hours, all this mucus and k leaking out his nose and he was dribbling all over the place....

some girl got worried so checked his pockets for a wallet and found 2 wallets, both belonging to people who lived in the house, some pills and some weed, dragged him on to the neighbours front garden, gave the wallets back and kept the treats :lol:

16. logikz

nicccccccccce

17. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Haha, yeh, I've done that.

Also, giving people non alcaholic lager and seeing them pretend to be pissed is pretty funny.

18. logikz

visited an old ex of mine for their after party once, and we was just chilling talking shit when she takes out her pack of smokes and fishes out an E, splits it in 2, gives me one half, takes the other and falls asleep pretty soon after that. so ive got half a pill in me and proceed to terrorize the rest of the party vigorously until the landlord shows up and crashed the party, upon which i was gonzo. found out 2 days later it was a valium, dont know what to make of that really

19. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

me and my mates once filled an ice bong full of paracetimal and yayo!! this hit my mate like a ton of bricks! stuped twat!

20. logikz