ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Listening to and uploading old school hip hop

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Check out the East Coast Hip Hop thread if you like old hip hop they are all very good and rare

Gumby

VIP Junglist
just woke up after a very drunk friday night. planning on watching the grand final aussie rules football match today.

justino

just woke up after a very drunk friday night. planning on watching the grand final aussie rules football match today.
who are you going for?

so far its really close only a few points difference. when i last saw the score anyway.

SoulShaker

Synth
Im listening to The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockn Beats waiting for Breakbeat_Kaos-Brookes_Brothers_feat_Furlonge-BBK028-VINYL-2008 to download.. And thinking about how im gona impressive my girlfriend shes confusing me latly.

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
me also, was very drunk last night, woke up with a poundin headache and dry mouth so i skinned a spliff n got as beer and bit that motherfucker.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
who are you going for?

so far its really close only a few points difference. when i last saw the score anyway.
im a west coast supporter. so no one really. kinda suprising that geelong flaked though.

B

BDS

Sat at a computer, listening to foreigner's speaking poor broken english, and old people dithering about what they want, and ranting about how shitty my company is,

......bah!

justino

me also, was very drunk last night, woke up with a poundin headache and dry mouth so i skinned a spliff n got as beer and bit that motherfucker.
damn. thats hard. i tried not to drink too much last night but i was at a party and there was a tab. i couldnt control myself. :rinsed:

wouldnt smoking up with an already dry mouth make it worse?

R

rob1

Just moving into my student accomodation :)
It's actually quite nice!!!

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
just makin some beats in logic, browsin the forum and my flat mate just cooked me the fattest curry so im also felin very bloated

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Having a listen at mixmaster mike-anti theft device! :]

Sooo good