What would your dream be as a producer?

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
Theres a dj thread, why not make a producing thread?

Mine would be to change someone with my music and to change the way they view music also to open peoples minds to new possiblities within music.

Yours?

Greg P

VIP Junglist
To take a really big shit in the morning that comes out so cleanly that I didn't even need to wipe...

Now there's some slick "production"

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
yeah ive had a few tunes played out by different dj's, never been there though :(

dunno if hearing my tunes on a club sound system would be a good thing or a bad thing

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i had that and its amazing, its not one of the reasons i started making music but it becomes one real quick once youve seen a club go off to your tune.
what i really want is getting my sound down the way i want it, and when i do, getting big time signed.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i remember dropping "Headcheese" at a massive gig a couple of months ago. It was the best feeling having everyone cheering and skanking out to our tune. I gave it a massive reload so much so that the CD deck platter almost took off!

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
get fucking rich n young n black n goooood, then smoke weeeed everyday

just riding my own airplane with my entourage, good life playing in the background

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i dont produce but understanding that music = maths and scaled low to high , high to low frequencies id like to take sound to a different mathermatical formula that is so the norm in the western society .. something i was working on while in college back in the day