What would you want on a Dnbforum podcast? Please reply

If dnbforum were to do a podcast, i would want the features to include...

• Solid music - No chat

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • A hosted show with music & chat

Votes: 46 56.8%
  • A Guest Mix from a established DJ

Votes: 54 66.7%
  • A Guest Mix from a dnbforum DJ

Votes: 53 65.4%
  • A chart featuring Top Ten DNB vinyl sales

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • A chart featuring Top unsigned producers on dnbforum

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • A showcase spot for one unsigned artist from dnbforum

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • Competitions

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • 'A Trip Down Memory Lane' - Old tracks to bring back!

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Vinyl / Album / Gig reviews

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Explicit content

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • squeeky clean for the kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every genre covered in each show

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • specific genres for each monthly podcast

Votes: 21 25.9%

• Total voters
i think that obviously, plenty of music, played by forum dj's, and occasionally get in a bigger name to do a set if thats possible. keep the chat to a minimum, also have a slot to showcase up and coming producers from the forum as well, say, a couple of tracks a podcast, and maybe do a new releases chart as well, great idead though.

My choises and little explanations.

A hosted show with music & chat - Because it get's really boring if there's only tunes playing, plus I'd like it to be interactive with chatcrew, forumcrew (ofcourse)!

A Guest Mix from a established DJ - Like... of course!

A Guest Mix from a dnbforum DJ - There's a lot of skilled DJ's here and I'm sure a lot of them would like contribute their own mixes to the podcasts!

A chart featuring Top unsigned producers on dnbforum - Pretty same reasons, and it's a great opportunity for skilled producers that are not so well known to get the recognition they deserve!

Competitions - Always fun! And ever more fun if the prizes are good.

specific genres for each monthly podcast - Adds a little variety to the shows I think.

i recon a show wit music an chat.
and guest mixes from forum djs an occasionaly an established 1.
and a chart for forum producers an the number 1 tune gets a full play! as this will encourage evry1 especially me to keep tryin to step up there game! to get to the number 1 slot!lol:rolf:

also i dont see the point of solid music show as u could just download a mix! ya no!

My Choices:

A hosted show with music & chat

A Guest Mix from a established DJ

A Guest Mix from a dnbforum DJ

A chart featuring Top Ten DNB vinyl sales

Competitions

'A Trip Down Memory Lane' - Old tracks to bring back!

My Choices:

A hosted show with music & chat

A Guest Mix from a established DJ

A Guest Mix from a dnbforum DJ

Competitions

'A Trip Down Memory Lane' - Old tracks to bring back!

i recon a chart featuring top unsigned producers on dnbforum would be better cause you can find vinyl sales from other places. will also highlight the talent in the forum more aswell

i recon a chart featuring top unsigned producers on dnbforum would be better cause you can find vinyl sales from other places. will also highlight the talent in the forum more aswell

i agree to jus cos i wanna try an submit sum tunes!lol:rolf:

A hosted show with chat, new and old tracks, all sub-genres (and even venturing into other genres like dubstep for one-off specials), possibly interviews with established DJs and mini-mixes from dnbforum.com regulars, maybe giving the mini-mix slot to our mix competition winners as a prize.

I just voted both?

i dont think i was exact enough was i? :-/

whats the dnbforum radio like then?

Back
Top Bottom