What way do you think d-n-b should be going?

Originally posted by Standby
after the absolute shit-burger that was dillinja's nitrous remix (reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckin miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix - christ...) i'd have thought every producer who heard it would have been put off remixin anything.

make some original tunes, yeah? or u might risk soundin like dillinja.

Nitrous was murdered by Dillinja, THE most unimaginative bass line ever.:shake:

the best remixes of the last year have to be Hazard's mix of Mash up...
and also high contrast mix of papa nu guinae cos that could of gane really bad but didnt thank fuck , cos that was one of the best tunes ever made ever!!!

but generally rmixes are shit and often they dont really capture the same feel of the original , they just water it down or cheapen it.

and yesz the skibba vocal on twist em out is fukin awful , i didnt think it was gonna get released cos it is embarissing.

imagine if that was the tune that represented dnb to the world!!!

Originally posted by lokki
the best remixes of the last year have to be Hazard's mix of Mash up...

Hazard's a bad, bad man. His remix on Sfiles was killer too.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by lokki

imagine if that was the tune that represented dnb to the world!!!

hear it again at work today, and they kept playing the intro and generally taking the piss out of it-which is fair enough, but when its the only dnb that gets played on daytime radio and it gets slated and is fucking shite it dont give a good impression of the scene!:gun: skibba:smash:

I heard some "to shape the future" VIP or new remix or something... Why mess with a tune that is CLEARLY as good as its going to get???

"big ups jungle massive" - fx 94

logical progression... john b kinda started a new wave of synth dnb last year... :nuke:
ben sage's all about you is currently in my top 5, because it has very original techno elements yet is completely progressive. :police:

faith in chaos and new pish posh stuff are new horizons, somekind of punc rawk :slayer:

I've taken a step towards glitch japanoise breakcore... faith in chaos panacea and stuff are on point some sort of 4/4 breakbeat craziness:crazy:

WARRANT EATS HIS HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

found a 2003 rmx i really do like...have you checked bad company rmx of jonny yet? fuckin TUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE

Back
Top Bottom