What was your first VINYL you bought??

djSTRETCHdnb

My first drum n bass vinyl was Johnny L - let's roll/camouflage
When i was spinning house in 2007-8 a buddy of mine was watching and listening to me spin and i played Let's Roll, he thought it was awesome and from then on i started buying more and more drum n bass.

I believe I bought it used at a local record shop that no longer sells dance music. I think a worker at this store told me they get all their dance music vinyl from chicago after it was all picked over. Most were used some were new. I miss the good old days of going to the record shop, finding a fat stack of tracks and listening to them on their shitty turntable to see what ones I wanted. My how things have changed here.

My first drum n bass vinyl was Johnny L - let's roll/camouflage
When i was spinning house in 2007-8 a buddy of mine was watching and listening to me spin and i played Let's Roll, he thought it was awesome and from then on i started buying more and more drum n bass.

I believe I bought it used at a local record shop that no longer sells dance music. I think a worker at this store told me they get all their dance music vinyl from chicago after it was all picked over. Most were used some were new. I miss the good old days of going to the record shop, finding a fat stack of tracks and listening to them on their shitty turntable to see what ones I wanted. My how things have changed here.

my mates brother sold me a load of vinyls for £60, got some gems in there like break - resistance EP, TC and Jakes Warface, Mr happy, bass 2 dark etc etc, this is when I only really listened to jump up but my mates brother said I had to delve deeper and get into the different sub genres, no I love it all and have got too many vinyls to count lol

Bought it when Kasra slyly released another 10 test presses. I told my uni mates I was getting it - when I arrived home from the library they were in the front room. As soon as I got in the door one of them threw the package as hard as he could at the wall, so I shouted/ whined 'THAT'S A FUCKING VINYL YOU TOSSER!'. Turns out it was a ruse - he had already taken the record out. He got a mate to film the whole thing, which was then repeatedly played in the pub all year, much to my embarrassment.

Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer.

First DnB records I bought were Enforcers: Deadly Chambers of Sound LP on Reinforced and J Majik - Rotation.

Back
Top Bottom