What was the last TV show you watched?..

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i tried to watch Fargo... but Martin Freeman with an american accent really put me off... so im now 4 episodes into......

Attack on Titan ("Shingeki no Kyojin")
2000 years from now, humans are nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind.

its fucking mental!!! so awesome!! i recommend watching the subtitled version, because the dub version is wrong.

10/10.. the artworks... the emotion you get from manga is a million times better than some gay american actors.. the titans are cool as fuck.. the unique titans are even fucking cooler!! its actually gory..and parts can be scary... truly the best thing ive seen since dexter..

@Dark Lizardro

Last edited:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
8 out of ten cats does countdown... because i was making a sausage sandwich and couldn't stray too far from the kitchen.

rachel riley needs my penis in her.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I watched the first few episodes of Fargo, liked it but the fucking English guy irritates the fuck out of me, guy in the movie is so much better. Nobody watch Breaking Bad its shit, everyones lying to you

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i really liked fargo, watched True Detective and Fargo in a week and found Fargo more enjoyable, TD was great as well. Just watched all of Archer through for about the third time. waiting for shows to start again. gave the first few episodes of Mad Men a try to fill the gap, it seems good so far. Boardwalk Empire should start again soon :)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Just started watching Fargo and I fuckin love it! Utopia is defiantly worth a watch as well
Fargo is amazing, one of the best series i've ever seen. Lorne Malvo is probably one of most interesting characters ive ever watched.
Also re-watching True Detective as i got it on DVD for my birthday, still so good although watching it again I realise how depressing it is, hard to compare with Fargo IMO as theyre both a completely different in style.
Agree on Utopia tho it fucking epic

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Making a Murderer - V good documentary series. 8/10

Jessica Jones - Dark as Marvel Super Hero series. Proper sick. 9/10.

Daredevil - More dark super hero TV. Hardcore 9/10

Nothing I have watched will ever touch Breaking Bad though @Dark Lizardro. That was the best TV series I've ever seen. The only 10/10 show.