NSFW What was the last film you watched?...NSFW

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist

10/10 masterpiece.... wow... its...just... fuckin... just.... power... pure emotion on film start to finish

Could be the best film ive seen for 10years ... i think it might be better than Joker... so good

Last edited:

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

10/10 masterpiece.... wow... its...just... fuckin... just.... power... pure emotion on film start to finish

Could be the best film ive seen for 10years ... i think it might be better than Joker... so good
what is it? i cant see anything

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
The Irishman

Very interesting. Probably the last gangster movie from the pioneers of gangster flicks. Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci. 3 hours long with a good storyline minus the far fetched moments and dragged on abit towards the end but still a decent watch 8/10

Zombieland 2

Excellent, not as good as the first one but still very good 9/10

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Yea?

Don'tdocinemah
Same, who even cinemas these days. I cant believe there's not a thing yet where you can stream a cinema release and pay. Like the other day when star wars was released. It would of been nice to watch it but in the comfort of my own home

what they playing at

Oh and those movies you posted have been showing on film 4 for ages

what you playing at

😂

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Same, who even cinemas these days. I cant believe there's not a thing yet where you can stream a cinema release and pay. Like the other day when star wars was released. It would of been nice to watch it but in the comfort of my own home

what they playing at

Oh and those movies you posted have been showing on film 4 for ages

what you playing at

😂
Dammit, i paid cold hard cash :cry:

Yea leaving the house is abit 2016

2020 is the year of isolation!!

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Dammit, i paid cold hard cash :cry:

Yea leaving the house is abit 2016

2020 is the year of isolation!!
Where you been, Ive been waiting all night for you and you turn up when im about to go bed.

Leaving the house is so 2016. People actually went shopping super early for the boxing day sales. Don't they know its all online. You don't even have to get out of bed and you've bought a new tv and power ranger sword

No Michael 2020 is the year you # SAVE CASPAR

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
I've watched Godzilla 2: King of the monsters. Was pretty entertaining too watch, because the human drama felt like it was more in the background while they focused more on the monsters and the fighting (like it should be in a Godzilla movie). As a kid I've often watched the old Godzilla movies with my brother on the TV.