NSFW What was the last film you watched?...NSFW

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its nice, its not perfect, in fact its quite shitty compared to something good, but at least its not bad.

its the law and its been the law for the longest time in hollywood but also in england and germany and so, its the law that all new movies are based on a book or more by stephen king.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
IT Chapter 2 - No where near as good as the first imo, which was a shame. BUT i blame the story not the film. I actually started reading IT a while ago but never finished, but the section when they're adults was never a good as when they were kids I thought. The second part also seemed scarier when written, your imagination made it worse, whereas seeing it on the screen doesn't do much for me, and its almost a little cheesy at times. Chapter 1 is a solid 8.5/10 for me, Chapter 2 - 6.5/10
Insomnia - Seen this a few times and I love it, Christopher Nolan's hidden gem imo. Fantastic scenery, acting, characters, pacing, cinematography, atmosphere,the list is endless. Robin WIlliams plays a great, unnerving villain too. 9.5/10
Memento - Finally got round to watching this one after years of missing it on TV etc. Kept me gripped throughout, great thriller with a narrative like no other, really individual film. 8/10
Dead Man's Shoes - Find this one really hard to watch, powerful and desperate film Like I said in my Joker comment one of the only films I feel uncomfortable watching, the abuse scenes hit me hard, and although its a revenge film when it ends you feel no sense of gratification. Powerful storytelling - 8/10
Midsommar - Loved Hereditary, didnt love Midsommar as much. Acting was amazing, especially the first half an hour or so. Once again very unnerving film but I felt some of the Pagan rituals dragged on a bit. Another very bleak one, but I thought it was very good - 7.5/10