NSFW What was the last film you watched?...NSFW

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
LOVED the movie, but theres a few pages worth of missing posts since we moved servers, and on one of them, i posted a half assed theory about what the spider was, etc, and like i said, its gone. did you happen to read it? what do you think the spider was?
ah dammit...haven't read your post. gonna come back to it later... have intense toothache plus the flu right now. can't concentrate, my head is killing me.:lol:

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Belzebuth looked promising but was ultimately a paint by numbers flick. Succession season 2 on hbo was great though highly recommend that show

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Saw a few films the last couple of weekends:

Wonder Woman. Quite good for a DC film and better than most of the Batfleck outings. Alright cast and good special effects. The story was a bit more realistic compared to some of the more far fetched superhero movies, because it had some ties to actual historic events, bar her actual herritage + there's something about a hot girl kicking ass 7/10.

Gemini Man about a 6 or 6.5/10. Good concept, action, special effects, but the dialogue was a bit insincere. I mean, Will Smith has made some decent films, but it seems like the beginning of the end for him and seeing the Bad Boys 4 Life (or whatever it's called) trailer in the previews before. It did surprise me though, in that it was better than I thought it would be, given all the low reviews on IMDB with an average of 5.6 before we saw it. Few good action sequences and apparently the screenplay has been 2 decades in the pipeline.

The Laundromat 5/10. Very much like The Big Short, which I also couldn't get into. It's about money laundering, broken down into 6 short stories which are linked, but it was too disjointed for me and didn't flow like a good movie should. A typical Netflix funded film, and somehow when my misses gets to pick on alternate weeks, half of her picks seem to be Netflix films. Wouldn't recommend, unless you liked The Big Short

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Saw a few films the last couple of weekends:

Wonder Woman. Quite good for a DC film and better than most of the Batfleck outings. Alright cast and good special effects. The story was a bit more realistic compared to some of the more far fetched superhero movies, because it had some ties to actual historic events, bar her actual herritage + there's something about a hot girl kicking ass 7/10.

Gemini Man about a 6 or 6.5/10. Good concept, action, special effects, but the dialogue was a bit insincere. I mean, Will Smith has made some decent films, but it seems like the beginning of the end for him and seeing the Bad Boys 4 Life (or whatever it's called) trailer in the previews before. It did surprise me though, in that it was better than I thought it would be, given all the low reviews on IMDB with an average of 5.6 before we saw it. Few good action sequences and apparently the screenplay has been 2 decades in the pipeline.

The Laundromat 5/10. Very much like The Big Short, which I also couldn't get into. It's about money laundering, broken down into 6 short stories which are linked, but it was too disjointed for me and didn't flow like a good movie should. A typical Netflix funded film, and somehow when my misses gets to pick on alternate weeks, half of her picks seem to be Netflix films. Wouldn't recommend, unless you liked The Big Short
Quite enjoyed Laundromat

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
Last movie I've watched was The Mist (Black and white version of it, which is the directors choice). Really enjoyed it. The ending is really unsettling and dark, especially when you can sympathize with the main character's decision making....

I want to check out the newish Suspiria movie and The Witch. Heard great things about these movies.

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
Last movie I've watched was The Mist (Black and white version of it, which is the directors choice). Really enjoyed it. The ending is really unsettling and dark, especially when you can sympathize with the main character's decision making....
didn't know there was a black and white version. but yes, the ending really is a punch to the stomach.

I want to check out the newish Suspiria movie and The Witch. Heard great things about these movies.
both are great. new version of "suspiria" gets super weird towards the end.

watched "thx 1138" for the second time the other day. it's more kubrick than george lucas. a dystopian classic.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

new suspiria is gooooooooooode bro, get that, its fine af, i really recommend it.

the vvitch is really great cinematically, beautiful, well made, great acting, but i found it boring as shit. just suffering from wall to wall. unbearable.

do you know crypt tv? go to youtube, and get crypt tv, "the look-see" full supercut S1 and S2, if you want to watch something new and fun.

didn't know there was a black and white version. but yes, the ending really is a punch to the stomach.

both are great. new version of "suspiria" gets super weird towards the end.

watched "thx 1138" for the second time the other day. it's more kubrick than george lucas. a dystopian classic.
you need to watch crypt tv, on youtube, brodacious

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Got the shining on the list as doctor sleep is at the big screen. Also setting up a Friday viewing for my old school team.putting the band back together

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

The witch is fantastic

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
new suspiria is gooooooooooode bro, get that, its fine af, i really recommend it.

the vvitch is really great cinematically, beautiful, well made, great acting, but i found it boring as shit. just suffering from wall to wall. unbearable.

do you know crypt tv? go to youtube, and get crypt tv, "the look-see" full supercut S1 and S2, if you want to watch something new and fun.

you need to watch crypt tv, on youtube, brodacious
I will give both a shot and comment on them. Nope, never heard of it. Is that show horror related too?