NSFW What was the last film you watched?...NSFW

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
Sorry To Bother You 2018

Surreal Comedy, one of the most entertaining movies I've seen this year. Look forward to watching it again

Edit: I enjoyed Hereditary. This one isn't particularly scary but it is creepy AF, is not predictable and does something quite original in a genre thats hard to do anything new with

Last edited:

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
watched "The girl in the spider's web" on Sunday nigh. Was not too bad.. liked that it didn't just follow the books...spoiler ish alert. But what else is on this December that's worth it at the cinema...Creed II ? Nah. Bored of Hobbitssez . Another Coen classic in the vein of Fargo or no cunt(try) fo old men would be spot bollock tastic

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
Edit: I enjoyed Hereditary. This one isn't particularly scary but it is creepy AF, is not predictable and does something quite original in a genre thats hard to do anything new with
just watched it and i think it's great. definitely one of the better modern horror movies. plot is quite original and there are creepy moments. but it's not all about the subtle darkness, since it's also painful in view of the familie's fate. really felt sorry for the son.

8/10

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
The Predator - what an abomination -3/10

p.s Hereditary was boring I almost fell asleep 3/10 (3 for the header scene)

Mike Z

Just flow with the entropy.
I was sceptic at first, but then it turned out to be a quite educational movie about the importance of dads and their role in a family.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I was sceptic at first, but then it turned out to be a quite educational movie about the importance of dads and their role in a family.

d/l this ages ago but I've still not got round to watching it.

I watched Bird Box - which was poor and didn't really make any sense.

And I watched First Man - which was really good