What was the first tune that....

Mezzures

Remember tha Future
Really made you a junglist @ heart? I mean not like old skool ardcore but early jungle...
You know what I mean, the one that did it for me was back in the day Krome & Time's
"The Licence"/"The Slammer"
the_slammer.jpg

Really made you a junglist @ heart? I mean not like old skool ardcore but early jungle...
You know what I mean, the one that did it for me was back in the day Krome & Time's
"The Licence"/"The Slammer"
the_slammer.jpg

The Licence was'nt on The Slammer ya know,Licence was on Tearing Vinyl and Slammer was on Sub Base...........anyway............shit i'm stumped with this one!

I started with the Prodigy and raving then that flowed into dnb... I've always loved a broken beat despite listening to a lot of house back when it was good and the clubbers were pretty.

The Licence was'nt on The Slammer ya know,Licence was on Tearing Vinyl and Slammer was on Sub Base...........anyway............shit i'm stumped with this one!
Ya I feel ya I was just saying those 2 tunes did it for me right around then. Anything Sub-Base early on was the shizzznit..

shimons predator (and a bunch of modules) is what sold me on it

that was one of the tunes that caused me to swear undying allegiance to the jungle massive, yes. i have to listen to it now, but I dont have it on vinyl its buried on tape or mp3 somewhere

Back
Top Bottom