what was before big bang and why it happened?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by d.o.b, Jun 18, 2010.

1. d.o.b

d.o.b I've been naughty, I'm banned

I am trippin face on lsa seeds and thinking,this question never seemed so important.What you think... Are our brains capable to understand universe in more macro way?Is this space universe just another cell of something larger? infinitely small fragment of much bigger "picture",something behind "walls" of our space and time that we cant understand at this evolution level?? theres happening something that we cant see or imagine... things like singularity witch is center of black hole,zilion tons of matter in one point with size less than singke atom compresed by insane gravity that sucks light,time,matter simply whole space into this singularity curving light and distorting time flow around it,what the fuck is that? I feel like ant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstring_theory

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  2. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

we live in a multiverse, not a universe. get your head around that

a multiverse could be infinite amounts of universes living parallel to each other.

personally i believe it is a piverse (as in 3.14.... universes in parallel) but i think that is only because i have lived up north for 2 years, and am thinking wishfully

3. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

go big bang a man

4. d.o.b

Maybe I am just supid tripped out no one, but I think same way.

5. Osime

Osime Official Japanese Student

The concept of a multiverse is impossible, if there are separate realms they are simply in the universe. If they follow different sets of laws of physics they just make the laws of physics that much broader. Multiverse, I believe, is a misnomer.

There was nothing before the Big Bang, it is the original cause. Should you believe that our realm is the only realm.

Now if you wanna get trippy and I guess you do considering your condition, we could say that we live on a thin line that was created by two realms in motion slapping against each other like when you collide with water and make a splash. That collision, caused a physical "error", if you will and here we stand. So what was before the big bang in this theory? More realms. Try reading some Hindu texts or something next time you're tripping phace and you'll see some shit you can't unsee. The Universe is ever present, my friend. Never beginning never ending.

We could also be a funny joke that your meta-self is seeing in it's mind. Much like when a funny thought crosses your mind and you don't have too many words to explain it. If that's true then our lives are an amalgam of essences placed into one beings head, like the dream catharsis and you could be the only thing in existence. This would in effect make you God, itself. Which tripped my phace off when I dropped acid a couple months ago haven't really changed since.

6. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

the universe is the only perpetual motion machine in creation, the expansion and subsequent rapid contraction( as a result of gravity) creates enough force to create the next big bang, which creates the next expansion

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

what kind of Hindu texts ... link me up ...

lets see what the LHC does then, meant to be some kind of big bang re-creation, higgs bosen , mass particle finding thing .. probs will end up creating some kind of power, or bomb of sorts.. who knows.. cant see it being for the good ..

but .. where are these hindu texts.. id like to read some .. to expand the miond and all

8. Osime

Goddammit a philosophical/cosmological thread in the waffle forum. Wonder what Moskit has to say.

Also boosh for the perpetual motion thing. You ever wonder how much time it will take for it to contract? I figure we could be missing something in the equations and the plane we live on is just going to expand indefinitely until a collision with another plane.

9. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

someones goonna have to read this my eyes cant make out big readin rite now

10. Osime

I'd recommend the Bhagavad Gita, to start. Then read the Upanishads. I'll look up some links in a bit.

http://www.fullbooks.com/The-Bhagavad-Gita.html

Sorted.

11. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

time is an infinite amount, so it really makes no difference as to how long it takes to happen, as long as it does.

:)

although obviously time isn't an amount, that would imply its measurable, time just is

12. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

had a conversation like this not long back with a few people from here...
    we are forever in a state of denial and doubt because to disprove what we imagine would be the end of the imagining, having no purpose.

As for the big bang and the creation of the universe... There is an abundance of nothingness, between the very smallest of particles there is nothing, if we are to believe our own laws of physics then it was never created it has always been here, and just like how every action has an equal and opposite reaction, where there is nothing there is something, we are a product of that something, an inevitability.

13. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

after reading all this, i have formulated two more answers.

number one: 42

number two: my penis

14. d.o.b

Somethimes when I trip,I feel this strange ecstacy,nervous tension from this spiritual wonder mind state.Dont know words to describe,theres consantly happening something incredibly amazing.

15. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i think this kinda stuff is too much pointless thinkin i dont wann no why iam am here or how iam here iam here now so just live to the best u can!

16. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

have u ever considered you could be impeding the human race by not thinking about it?

17. d.o.b

its pointless now,but there must be some point and that is that glowing interesting side of this thread yagetmy?

18. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

19. Osime

1. At least we would finally know and then move on from there, progression is my dream.

2. This one's really a question: If electrons are repellant of each other, then we don't touch anything in truth (sort of a pragmatic word in science terms, touch is). If we don't touch anything what's really going on in between the two objects? Doctors of all scientific professions, step forward and collab. with me.

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Well, thinking about it is one thing. There are hobos in every major city who just sit and think, but we need people who do both: thinking and practicing theories. We could easily be impeding the human race by thinking about it, too. We became too curious and now we're in a clusterfuck of philosophical thoughts that will never be answered and we're wasting our time. Hopefully that's not the case.

20. SmallVictoriez

SmallVictoriez Teen Pop Sensation

[​IMG]

Best listen to Carl Sagan, bitches.