what up wi' yr dubstep bastard?

nah not yet, im bored of some of it..but i find new artists who impress me with thier bass.
vex'd being one of my favourites...alot of mixes have some heavy tunes in but u have to listen to a few shit ones inbetween

Yeah, I don't really think it sucks monkey balls....I can't listen to it all the time though. So safety does this mean you're never going to plastic people??

Yeah, I don't really think it sucks monkey balls....I can't listen to it all the time though. So safety does this mean you're never going to plastic people??

depends who's asking?

i'd go to dmz at brixton mass again, that was a fat rave, but i find a lot of it boring now. plastic people was never shit hot if you ask me, i only liked the pitch black dancefloor, proper grimey vibe, good for random gropings as well. i'm sure felt some big old monkey balls when you were there*

depends who's asking?

i'd go to dmz at brixton mass again, that was a fat rave, but i find a lot of it boring now. plastic people was never shit hot if you ask me, i only liked the pitch black dancefloor, proper grimey vibe, good for random gropings as well. i'm sure felt some big old monkey balls when you were there*

No, I was after big ol chimp balls that night.

As soon as I'm moved I'm going back there! Well, when I stop going to bed at 10 anyway (I'm running late tonight).

get horribly drunk, that would probably make you find it less boring.

Dont listen to it much, but i do love a nice little dubstep set. Especially if you just wanna chill.

dubstep is so much heavier than dnb to me atm, i mean like

jumpup = boring
liquid = boring
tech = the best

dubstep = all good

dubstep isa beast i reckon...fort it was too slow and a bit boring at first, dont know much bout the artist tbh but i know that the Dutty Dubz set that tuna put up is a fuckin beast...into that kind of dubstep, techy with loads of variation....lovin it atm.

dubstep is arsewipe, imagine the shittest dnb tune there is, say pendulum granite...played at 22 rpm through a rusty cheesegrater

i think it was invented for the kinda people who are still on the dancefloor at a rave brockin like a nutta... at 6:15 when the lights are on, theres no music n everyones goin home

im pretty open minded bout my tunage but feckin hell id rather listen to happy harcore

dubstep is arsewipe, imagine the shittest dnb tune there is, say pendulum granite...played at 22 rpm through a rusty cheesegrater

i think it was invented for the kinda people who are still on the dancefloor at a rave brockin like a nutta... at 6:15 when the lights are on, theres no music n everyones goin home

im pretty open minded bout my tunage but feckin hell id rather listen to happy harcore

Wut?!

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom