What u Bagged This Month?

its bollocks he ent got it. original nuttah has cus he won it.. anyone know where i can bram noisia - stigma from? it still on promo or?

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/default.asp they will eb int he shops on monday but u can order it to ship on friday on redeye so if ur a lucky boy then the postman might bring it to u on saturday morning.

whilst im on the subject i find it funny how some companies send their shit and it ALWAYS comes next day wheras places like redeye it only sumtimes comes next day. (i always order before 4pm just to let u no):boxing::confused::boxing:

Same here but the sound quality on the promos was poor. So its all good!!!

i know what you mean man. i picked up the Promo late last year and the sound quality is AWFUL. Crank is almost TWICE as loud as Stigma. Some serious problems there me thinks.

Think i might get the full release as its such a TUNE

mampi swift - the one/ the journey
Mampi swift - jaws/ reality
Moving fusion - Turbulence/origin uknown - sound in motion
Ego trippin and sly -menace/ dead reckoning

not many this month, things are tight, but still absolute tunes

i know what you mean man. i picked up the Promo late last year and the sound quality is AWFUL. Crank is almost TWICE as loud as Stigma. Some serious problems there me thinks.

Think i might get the full release as its such a TUNE

Yeah my copy too, is it likely to be fixed on full release? May have to get that one again!

i only found out that stigma was called stigma yesterday. i thought u people were supposed to keep me up to date with this shit. GEEZZZZZZZZZ if u want something done... :D

Back
Top Bottom