What tunes do u think will b classics?

i rekn there r too many tunes bein released that only get playd 4 a few months & i never play em again. i think 'we want ur soul' by ed rush & optical will b a classic.

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
think thats over-rating hive a bit personnaly

Yah, that's why it's my opinion. :shades:
Also, that's why the thread is titled "What tunes do u think will b classics?"

:shades:

Titan for sure. still play it now and still ge that tingly feeling, top top tune..

Platinum is another tune I was in total agreement with, definitely should also have Fallin' by Raiden in there, proper emotional one, but still bites..

Gonna leave it at that, could be here for ages!

inf0r said:
Titan for sure. still play it now and still ge that tingly feeling, top top tune..

if i would be a bit picky then i would say that the illv asked what tunes will be classics...

this already is :teeth:

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
think thats over-rating hive a bit personnaly

his classic is yet to come me thinks!!!

pendulum represent the 'now sound' so they have to be a classic!!!

has to be vault cos vault is so now!!!

also 'falling' by raiden is a classic, blatantly!

GreenBoy said:
if i would be a bit picky then i would say that the illv asked what tunes will be classics...

this already is :teeth:

a fair point, its so hard to predict though isnt it, cos as DJ Lordward says too many potential classics get dropped off rotation after two months, therfore they dont quite make classic status
oh well, fun games !

cheerz mesh. nice 2 c u alwayz got my bak in this forum & i got urs mate.
i jus started this forum 2 c wot u think will b future classics, not alredy classics like titan (altho it is amazin). too many tracks with no life attached 2 em tho aint there!

It really depends where you live really, as some of the big tunes that are getting caned don't reach certain places. Especially birmingham so it seems

Modern classics

The Nine
Kerbcrawler
Titan
Snapshot
The Pulse
The One
Vault
Another Planet
It Aint Too Loud
Grimey
LK