What Tunes Are A Must Have Old - New????

Gerbil

Well i have a short list i would like people to add to as i need some slammers in my collection but can't think of any

The Nine
Turbulence
Valley Of The Shadows
Clipz & Die Number 1
Ebony Dubs Number 1
Ebony Dubs Power Of Rah
Newsflash
despirado

told you it was short

Last edited:
Alien Girl is a must. That is possibly the best dnb tune ever made! No one has ever bettered the monumental drop that sounds like a giant monster roaring and then stamping on your face! Lol.

Also anything by Bad Company from 1999 era .. The Fear EP, The Nine, The Pulse, are all massive!

I would recommend picking up that re-issue bad company thing for a start

Alien Girl is a must. That is possibly the best dnb tune ever made! No one has ever bettered the monumental drop that sounds like a giant monster roaring and then stamping on your face! Lol.

Also anything by Bad Company from 1999 era .. The Fear EP, The Nine, The Pulse, are all massive!

I would recommend picking up that re-issue bad company thing for a start

i have the bad company classics and i love it Alien Girl Is A Tune :jackson: that makes jackson rock out lol

Shimon - Hush Hush
Digital - Deadline
Konflict - Messiah
Renegade Terrorist
Omni Trio - Reneagde Snares (Foul Play Remix)
Ed Rush & Optical - Pac Man (Ram Trilogy Remix)
DJ SS - Black

etc etc etc

what do you guys think about the running man by bad company, and ed rush & optical's compound i always think they are great tunes. I never had the chance to listen the nine beatport doesn't contain some very important classics

other than that i would add these to list:
bse - arrakis, breach
omni trio - first contact
goldie - inner city life
spor - cyberpunk (very edgy tune)
roni size - sorry for you
commix tunes like be true and japanese electronics

Last edited:
moving fusion - turbulane, ed rush & opt - alien grl, bad comp - nine, roni size - fassyhole & out of breath, andy c - quest (big bass!), gotta have Cap J - Evil Streets the original mix, wots my code - dub, mampi tunes like hi-tek & break the mould are awsome tunez.

could go on forever and ever..... ive yet to find a dnb tune that i don't like in some way!!

moving fusion - turbulane, ed rush & opt - alien grl, bad comp - nine, roni size - fassyhole & out of breath, andy c - quest (big bass!), gotta have Cap J - Evil Streets the original mix, wots my code - dub, mampi tunes like hi-tek & break the mould are awsome tunez.

could go on forever and ever..... ive yet to find a dnb tune that i don't like in some way!!

You are a very lucky person if that is the case...there's so much tripe about imo..

F Zero / Dawn Treader - White Label = brookes brothers
The Light / Rainman = brookes brothers
Hard Knocks / Mistakes = brookes brothers

Black Hawk Down = moving fusion
drop in the ocean = subsonik feat. etc

just off the top

Back
Top Bottom