What Tune That You Own Do You Play The Most?

well sed but i dont think theres very many people in the dnb scene that aint herd it!

Oh yeah of course

But if your playing the Friday night 1am set at Fabric room 2, with a crowd full of randoms who hope Chase & Status are gonna player Chopper, ya might as well entertain with this one for a minute lol

would that be the Waterfront E.P?
Any good?

Im not sure of the name, as it doesnt say a name on redeye!

SPECTRASOUL : ADORATION / UN-EARTHED / SEEING STARS / FALLING DOWN : NU DIRECTIONS

But yeah if you like your deep rollers, then this is definitely for you :D

Shock One - Polygon
Dirty Harry - Wait 4 it

I'm talkin what do you own that you always play and have done for a long time ... these have both just come out!

Unless your someone who just rolls with the times and always plays new stuff? Which is fair play

I'm talkin what do you own that you always play and have done for a long time ... these have both just come out!

Unless your someone who just rolls with the times and always plays new stuff? Which is fair play

Lol in that case then High Contrast - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Logistics - inside my soul. Play them everytime

I always play theses tune without fail:
Original Sin - D For Danger
Original Sin - Don't Be Silly
Chase & Status Jenna G - In Love
Friction - 3 Degree Gurns
DJ Pleasure - Stingray

I aint stoped playing this tune since i got the promo this week Majistrate - Maniac.

SWAMP THING FOR A STRANGE REASON

yar, this too. probably the tune i've played most without a doubt. never gets old. nver get sick of it. always gets a reaction. sound good with just about every other song it's dropped with.

always love dropping standing room only the drop on it is second to none!!
turburlence gets rinsed
raf ill logic art and illusion never leaves my bag as well

Probably Jaydan-Felony/Crank (love them both the same!)

But most recently,

Complex - sloppy seconds
Butcher and Hoax- Silent strike

BANGERS!

There wicked tunes Felony and crank. I don't play them as much as i use to. Still heavy tunes tho.

Personal taste really, it's a very simple, basic wobble but I like it and I think it's a nice surprise to drop it at a set

Its a classic man

Arguably one of the tunes that started the whole "wobble" thing

Although I cannot class "wobble" as a subgenre of drum and bass

That's just insulting to the scene that something like that could exist

Back
Top Bottom