What to watch at 5am

barbarella

VIP Junglist
well ive decided on "bangkok sunset" don't mind Cage and i like thailande...we ll see..uhm. .it starts in Prague, "my name is Joe and this is what i do"..ok looks allrite to me....better than watching stupid russell not funny brand ,on mtv for the mva.....what a load of crap that is! the music is.........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:flame: this is appalling:chainsaw:..........

B

BDS

I watched a program late last night at about 1am where the jews in auschwitz put god on trial for breaking the covenant he had with them (they found him guilty)

it was real good for late nite tv.

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
few good sketchy films for those hours. Mirrors (something fucked up bout people killing you through mirrors, havnt watched yet but read the reviews, sounds fucking sketch!)

and The Stragers (if your in the right mood this can freak you out good, watched it other night with missus stoned and coming down of heavy bit of drinkbinge, best to just watch it without reading reviews imo, lets the imagination play more, yeah is one of them...)

B

BDS

Did he sack his lawyer?

yeah broke me mirror after watching that..:teeth:
apparently god isnt good and has never been good, he was just on their side (the chosen people)

and then he abandoned them.

it was depressing but good really made me think about the nature of god (if there is 1)

moriaty

VIP Junglist
just like stan marsh said, "cant evolution be just the answer to how, not the answer to why ?"

yeah, watched a bit of that god trial movie.
was quite weird to hear scottish accent jews, so I changed it over...

B

BDS

was good m8 u missed out.

and im not religious more spiritual i'd say (at a risk of sounding like a fanny haha)

or maybe philosophical,

my brain hurts.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
couldnt it have been something less tangible like a... punishment instead i mean you get 5 years in prison for a couple of grams of yay