What to expect from TC this year

Dalek657

So I was talking to TC on FB and he told me some very interesting news. He is bringing out two albums both on Don't play and it is being mastered on Tuesday. Rep will be on there as well next hype, April fools and unleash the wolves. Should be out by the end of April and will include a Metrik collab and have 11 or 12 tracks. He also will be releasing a jump-up style EP and a more halftime EP too. Rex recordings is a new label that released rep and may be used as a platform for new artists

So I was talking to TC on FB and he told me some very interesting news. He is bringing out two albums both on Don't play and it is being mastered on Tuesday. Rep will be on there as well next hype, April fools and unleash the wolves. Should be out by the end of April and will include a Metrik collab and have 11 or 12 tracks. He also will be releasing a jump-up style EP and a more halftime EP too. Rex recordings is a new label that released rep and may be used as a platform for new artists
Wow cool. Do you know where I can download these songs? Like on pirate bay or something?

Dude, you are weird. It is ok because you are a foreigner. Here in civilized countries we keep our topics relevant.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. Let me rephrase it:
1000? But this isn't like... 3000 ritualistic shamanic indian rites less than we can squeeze into an 160GB banana?

man i must have been wasted ha ha......... Did i really say Rex recordings was a new label that might be used to promote new artist? Thats what a label is LOL I can be so silly when im drunk and about to tap a ho....hope this doesnt tarnish my rep. Oh well Haters know im all about that swerve. Bout to jump on the elevator and take the countdown to hit the floor.
EZ

Everything for a reason....init

Bullshit......put screen shots of this Convo on fb dalek

I was chatting with ivy lab the other day on snap chat and they said they were gonna do some remixes this year an ep with alix Perez and that 20/20 was a label that was gonna promote new artist.....beat that!

Back
Top Bottom