DnB What to download?

JimmyJump

My words are a pipe bomb
Just wanted to open up the floor for a bit of advice on what tracks other forum members would suggest I download.
I used to have a serious vinyl habit, but gave it up when wife and kids etc came along.
I quite like messing about on Virtual DJ just for a giggle, and I've been mostly mixing Liquid type stuff (Netsky, High Contrast, Camo n Krooked). I've realised that pretty much everything I've been mixing has been on Hospital, so would just like some inspiration for some other artists I could download that would blend in with this style.
Any ideas will be considered.

get on SoundCloud, lots of stuff to download for free, obviously theres stuff that isnt ready to be played out, but theres allot that is, great way to find dubs you wont find anywhere else, you can filter your search for tags/genres/download options

get on SoundCloud, lots of stuff to download for free, obviously theres stuff that isnt ready to be played out, but theres allot that is, great way to find dubs you wont find anywhere else, you can filter your search for tags/genres/download options

This. I've found so many awesome tunes and artists via SoundCloud. Seriously one of my favorite websites!

A lot of the tunes from Soul:R and Signature goes well with (older) Hospital stuff, worth checking Liquid V, V Records, Viper, Ram, Innerground and Spearhead all do liquidy bits as well (although not exclusively).

Back
Top Bottom