What to do about the PM plague...

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by GZero, Aug 6, 2009.

1. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

I'm now completely fed up of having the forum basically spammed with PM requests.

The spirit of sharing is gone, it's all about swaps and a load of rude cunts are coming out of the woodwork.

I'm registering DNBLinks.com and I'm gonna come up with an effective way to share links, while not pissing the promoters off too much.

I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it, but I thinking it would be nice to be able to relate threads (or whatever) to em so there's a standard way to check if somebody wants to share.

Still working on the concept, but I wanna find a better way than this PM shite.

Ideas?

2. safety

safety double safety

use a forum that doesn't give a shit, or that actively disobeys promoter requests about their packs* i think a couple have been set up by ex members of this place

3. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

i like this forum.

it's actually not really about gettin the sets, i tend to buy packs nowdays, its more about gettin the cunts on this forum to stop with the childish PMs and start sharing.

4. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

may i suggest you don make a thread. y0 blAd Pm mi fidid new tings

then youll be fine

5. youknow

youknow Member

At the end of the day mate a lot of people dont thank you for the time and hard work we all put in and that Piss Me off they can click on a download link put not hit the Thanks button or reply button all the leechers can Piss Off you dont buy packs and cds so why should i share and upload mine thats why we Pms its not being Fucking Childish

6. Datt Male

Datt Male Active Member

fuck em, don't give in too em man

7. safety

safety double safety

at the end of the day, you're blatantly ignoring promoter requests anyway, so getting fucked off by people wanting the sets that the promoters don't want you to put out there in the first place is mute point. if you call uploading a set time and hard work then i think you're seriously misguided. all you do is insert cd and click a few mouse buttons.

if you only upload sets so you can be thanked and wanked by a million people for your efforts, then i think you should find a more rewarding hobby like crochet or something equally as gay. if you're gonna upload sets then just do it and don't fucking winge about it. but if you're only doing it for recognition then get a life.

8. youknow

youknow Member

What the Fuck you going on about I dont post up New Shit as its Shit like the shit coming out of your mouth

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  9. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

10. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I did not know you could get herpes off a PM