What to buy for roughly EUR 250

Vianney

Hello there !
I have a macbook pro, an akai midi keyboard, beyer dynamics headphones, various heaphones amps, a subpac and ableton live intro.
I have a 250 euros budget this christmas and I hesitate between upgrading to standard and buying a midi controler, like a pad from akai and getting intruments from NI (komplete select) + a midi controller. What would you buy with that budget ?

Hello there !
I have a macbook pro, an akai midi keyboard, beyer dynamics headphones, various heaphones amps, a subpac and ableton live intro.
I have a 250 euros budget this christmas and I hesitate between upgrading to standard and buying a midi controler, like a pad from akai and getting intruments from NI (komplete select) + a midi controller. What would you buy with that budget ?

I'd go for the Ableton upgrade & midi controller.

I'd likely go for an Ableton upgrade or synths/plugins, but it depends on how controller focussed/realtime you are. Currently I do most of my stuff drawing midi. I want a Push2, but keep not getting one... Also depends on which Akai keyboard it is, as some of them have pots and pads...

Back
Top Bottom