What the devil has been happening?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Yo yo dnbforum famalamalamalamalamalamalam... been a while since i lurked these fine pages!?

I have so many questions...

is borf still gyming n ting, do we still rip on arkmed and his diary, are we all still lusting after gumbo, is ethix still a crustacian, does moskit still wish ever so that he was black (and that he could lick my eye), is herojuana still a manwhore frtizl?

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Yo yo dnbforum famalamalamalamalamalamalam... been a while since i lurked these fine pages!?

I have so many questions...

is borf still gyming n ting, do we still rip on arkmed and his diary, are we all still lusting after gumbo, is ethix still a crustacian, does moskit still wish ever so that he was black (and that he could lick my eye), is herojuana still a manwhore frtizl?
You've pretty much nailed it.

Papa Jaro and DeeGun are still righteous political crusaders for anything that takes their fancy, each in their own inimitable and startlingly different styles. logikz is still essentially Jesus' body, Mohammed's legs, a goat's torso, a lion's mane and the temperament of a wolverine, all topped off with the head of a reptilian and the heart of an ostrich. Marklar is still running tings in a tracksuit, and we have a couple of relatively new absolute weapons who will argue with anyone about anything, and offer manz owt ugtme? I'll leave you to have a root around to find out who.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yes I'm still gyming it, I didn't know about armed's diary, you lot might lust over Gumby but me and her got real love, Ethix still walks sideways (mainly because it's easier on his pounded battyhole), Moskit has gone for a jodie marsh in her bodybuilding pose colour scheme and Hero has moved on to male sex slaves in his basement

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats so funny you should say that, i was just listening to this
also, yig race influence?

basically, yes to all those questions, plus jack is dignified in 2013, this is a recent development you need to take into account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Nah, I'm beardless.

There was an incident a few months back with sticky ice cream sauce, the wind and my beard. Had to wash it in work, then dry it under the hand dryer and people kept coming in. Realised enough was enough.

Yeh, I always fall out of the routine every few weeks. Just make sure I hit it harder then.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
every thread is beard thread for next 5 mins.

when i grow my beard, it starts goin blonde.. then i shave it... i have no idea what the next stage is..

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Wanna hear something odd? When I scratch the right hand side of my beard (100% doesn't work with the left) it makes me hiccup.

WADDAFAK.