what styles are we producing then?

fastfret

Just wondering what style you're mainly producing, signed or unsigned. Would be good to hear from as many as possible just for the crack

I'm into making liquid and sometimes jump up but I'm also still finding my own sound

At the moment, everything :confused: ive also been trying to find my own sound, it helps to try all styles be it breaks,dubstep,electro,hip hop anything an everything.
But as far as dnb goes i attempt neuro/techy tunes nearly everytime i make something but the outcome is always completly different to the original idea. (i.e it turns into liquid,jump up or random noises an then i lose interest)
I end up getting lost with the limitless possibilities to everything/pure boredom! :rolleyes:

I'm also still finding my own sound

it's all about tyring to find your own sound. i've gone from trying to make techy stuff, to making some half decent minimal stuff to mixing the two together to get that edgey liquid vibe i love so much. still a ways to go for me although i feel like i'm getting better every tune i make

At the moment, everything :confused: ive also been trying to find my own sound, it helps to try all styles be it breaks,dubstep,electro,hip hop anything an everything.
But as far as dnb goes i attempt neuro/techy tunes nearly everytime i make something but the outcome is always completly different to the original idea. (i.e it turns into liquid,jump up or random noises an then i lose interest)
I end up getting lost with the limitless possibilities to everything/pure boredom! :rolleyes:

yeah man I feel you on that, I've made tonnes more tunes that havn't been finished because of it.

it's all about tyring to find your own sound. i've gone from trying to make techy stuff, to making some half decent minimal stuff to mixing the two together to get that edgey liquid vibe i love so much. still a ways to go for me although i feel like i'm getting better every tune i make

(y)

i always leave tunes unfinished... mainly it comes down to being lazy and not finishing the mix down! often happens as i discover a new technique or trade secret or something so whack that into a new track... so slowly they get better but never get finished!

Glad to know i'm not the only person who leaves stuff unfinished. Don't really know what style i'm producing trying lots of things liquid and some darker styles of dnb. fail at doing tech/neuro stuff because i'm shit at the moment.

The amount of unfinished tunes I have is beyond belief! Seriously, I start something, work with it for a little while. Lose direction, start something new etc etc.

I think I have about 4 finished tracks and around 40-50 pieces of track/drumloops/synth riffs etc!

The amount of unfinished tunes I have is beyond belief! Seriously, I start something, work with it for a little while. Lose direction, start something new etc etc.

I think I have about 4 finished tracks and around 40-50 pieces of track/drumloops/synth riffs etc!

yeah same here man

cant finish about everything, can you? just pick the standout ideas/synth/drums and go on. throw them together and make it sound good :P

i produce whatever floats my boat. just finished some halfstep jump up tune (feedback? :D :D), but at the same time im making some darker stuff and liquid/dancefloor orientated stuff with a mate. depends on the mood i guess.

only doing some breaks and dubstep apart from dnb, hiphop very occasionally

Jungle, tech dnb, neurofunk, dubstep

My inspirations are Ed Rush, Black sun Empire and Technical Itch.

Although I try not to sound like them, they do inspire me.

Nuskool Breakbeat, Electro, DnB I spose or breakbeat at 160-176 whatever that is, lol

Trip Hop, Slow Nuskool

had a rmx out on vinyl and also a digital E.P. come out in '06... other than that I'm unsigned

It's a hobby that'll last my lifetime.... I'm sure most of you guys if not all feel the same way.

:)

Back
Top Bottom