what sort?

yetie

what sort of drum and bass are you into?
do you like the down dirty grimey drum and or do ya like the chill out liqweed??
if u ask me its all about the grime!

I truly love all styles of dnb, for different moods. I collect it all too, whether CD or vinyl.

what rings my bells most is the good time jump-up basslines, rattling drums and wicked vocals, kinda a lotta like DJ Fusion's mixes on this board, or maybe a mr Friction.

jump - up !! :cheerlead

Got a soft spot for the dubwize styles too, drumfunk to an extent too but mainly when I'm real blazed.:pimp:

Depends on my mood...

Jump up & jungle for the 9pm - midnight pissup.

Then some tech step to sweat the alko out until 2am.

Some darkside/grime to knacker me.

And some jazzy atmospheric for morning after.

Liquid to seduce the lady.

Liquid or tech or jumpup in the car to get my driving juices going.

Got to say i.m feeling most styles. But I would say preference wise i'm loving the liquid and jump up.

I'm liking atmospheric/chill out liquid but its all about the funky feel good tunes for me. High Contrast/Marky & XRS stylee!!!

(y)

Clapples said:
haha too right! durrrrrrrrrty the better haa

bloody liquid haha:jay:
thats it bruv u got the right idea i mean yea the jump up and chill out is good but its all about the down right dirty! lol

any and most styles are good for me. I love liquid shyte, but I also could go for some techy shit any day. gotta love the drumfunk shit too!!! I'm not toooo picky

Try My Shaolain Styles.
Completely agree with those who have mood swings like me (lol).
Could be anus tearing bass one minute, or floating on a cloud with LTJ Bukem the next.

Back
Top Bottom