What sort of stuff does Commix play?

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Got commix here in MK in a couple of weeks, just wondering what sort of stuff the guys actually play when they DJ, as they've had a pretty widespread release catalogue.
So anyone seen them recently? What sorta stuff do they play?

also interested, i'm supposed to be supporting commix in blackpool in august, really hoping (and sort of expecting) the set to be right on point

Got commix here in MK in a couple of weeks, just wondering what sort of stuff the guys actually play when they DJ, as they've had a pretty widespread release catalogue.
So anyone seen them recently? What sorta stuff do they play?

Drum and bass i beleive

Depends where they play & who you get from the duo really, both very versiatile DJ's so can & will play across the board, generally your deeper/harder "headzy" stuff, but as said it will depend alot on what sort of night it is/the crowd.

just get their fabriclive mix cd, you'll have a full tracklist of the sort of stuff they play

yes.gif

Music that makes me feel like a butterfly, I just flap my wings and fly

Some amazing replies that dont at all help in here.

& Yeah got the fabric cd, so im guessing a pretty widespread track selection is expected. I hope they play some autonomic stuffs.

It really depends on the night like already sed either way you wont be disappoint im sure of that

commix have been dong slik techno sets recently so depends what they've been booked for on that night really.. could get techno or dnb.... will most probably be dnb but you never know

Hit and miss really.

Saw one of them around Xmas, and the set was far too minimal for my liking. Then saw one of them @Playaz on Fri and it was pure meaty rollers all round, really kept the place moving.

Like all producer DJs who are in duos+, they always split up to try and reach as many bookings as they can. Makes business sense.

So I guess it depends on who you get from Commix, and what mood they're in lol

Back
Top Bottom