what should i buy to start producing liquid Drum & Bass

sub_pressure

hi all. i have my own studio on the top floor of a mill. i have just got a macbook laptop and i want to start producing liquid D&B! what programs should i use and where do i start when making the amazing drum & Bass beats. is it all in the high-hats or is it a delay on the snare? or how is it made?????????????????

cheers chris

a bottle of water!

na but seriously you shud get logic or reason

You're going to have master a shitload of things to make good tracks but Logic is a good start. There is no magic recipe to making great tracks.

You're going to have master a shitload of things to make good tracks but Logic is a good start. There is no magic recipe to making great tracks.

Well there is one reciepe...you take a little bit of sub, add a dash of focus, mix that with some phat sounds and various synths, put it in the firdge for about 2 weeks and you should get a masterpiece! AHAHAHAHAHA - thats so cool! Im so cool!

Fl is nice for it too, just need the right plugins. Z3ta+ is nice for it. Zebra too. for bass just use a 3x osc and make a sub.

I wonder if it's alright to scratch to Liquid. I might get killed by the wanker police if I did so tho.

Just use whatever program comes natural to you. Most of them have free trials, try them out and pick one. It's all in the creativity and hard work.

Back
Top Bottom