what sensi have you got in your bag?

logikz

I Am Not The King
ive got this MEAN white widow gene spliced with some sort of afgahn kush plant with so much fungus on it you wouldnt beleive it.

what you got?

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
no...not me...

Well....I know (sort-of) this guy called "matrok". He's in a crew called "savu" & the guy has half a kilo of bloomin' sprouts...

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
to be precise, i think it's some star of the north, and there is a strange scent coming from that very star. lot of blooms and stuff. six of them 'stars actually, but one fell down because of too much fertilizementation.

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
We got some white widow crossed with northern lights flyin round at the moment, and the usual phat phat English bud that stinks your clothes out summat chronic (pardon the pun) ;)

DBS[2079-e]

www.2079-e.com
stopped last week with smoking every day
i feel reborn ,, i feel fucking fresh

but still nooene can beat dutchweed ( norhterlight shiva or orange bud from the juke box in leiden ) hahaha..

logikz

I Am Not The King
this a crazy thread, what the hell was i doing with cannabis in 2002. thats 20 years ago. how mental is that.

logikz

I Am Not The King
but you posted ten years before lol ?
i think its from 2001, or maybe 2000 even. people were mad online back then, you think the web is full of jerks now, you should have seen it back in its wild wild west days. wait arent you my age billiams, chances are you know exactly what im talking about

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
i think its from 2001, or maybe 2000 even. people were mad online back then, you think the web is full of jerks now, you should have seen it back in its wild wild west days. wait arent you my age billiams, chances are you know exactly what im talking about
don't know ur age m8, i'm (gosh, it always takes five seconds before i know how old i am) 37.
but i can imagine. been online since 1999 or so and forums were jam-packed, weird and wild at heart the following years. this forum is the only place that kind of reminds me of the good old times, even tho it's not that crowded.

logikz

I Am Not The King
don't know ur age m8, i'm (gosh, it always takes five seconds before i know how old i am) 37.
but i can imagine. been online since 1999 or so and forums were jam-packed, weird and wild at heart the following years. this forum is the only place that kind of reminds me of the good old times, even tho it's not that crowded.
5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 <- did you know there is no name for this number? funny, huh. numbers are funny, i like to watch super advanced math stuff on youtube, i dont understand a goddamn thing, but the words are pretty

logikz

I Am Not The King
FINE. im 43, but i work out and moisturise. so i look like a weird man-baby-guy-boy.

lifes a cycle, isnt it? you go far enough and you reach the beginning. when youre young you cant maintain an erection for premature ejaculation, when you get old you lose it because youre anemic and lack blood pressure and most of all serotonin in the brain.

your transmittors and singnal substances in the brain slow down considerably after mdma use.

so imagine what happens at 40? 41? 42. 43... sequential, few people can do what i do