What rave do you lot prefer?

Without earplugs, Fabric Room 2 is just straight up painful. I love the atmosphere, the lights and the bass in there though. Came out of fabric once after not wearing earplugs and one ear felt like it had water in it...and everything i heard was like really tinny for about 4 days afterwards, thought id perma fucked my hearing.

no its just permed your hair an made it ginger.
much worse:teeth:

There is no such ear training... Just get some ear protection mate, no need to play the cool guy. You'll only regret it.

Fair enough guys, although must admit I hardly hit any raves thesedays so my hearing is as fucked as it will get. Although unfortunately I haven't lost the hearing of frequency my wife moans at :zest:

gotta love run @ motion always a nice selection of DJs across the 3 rooms.
DJing has got to be the worst thing for you hearing though, i always get a proper bad loss of hearing in my left ear from the monitors. Mind you i do crank up the system to the max which is probably what does it

gotta love run @ motion always a nice selection of DJs across the 3 rooms.
DJing has got to be the worst thing for you hearing though, i always get a proper bad loss of hearing in my left ear from the monitors. Mind you i do crank up the system to the max which is probably what does it

haha, I always keep my monitors kinda low, but the bass in the best feeling when your standing next to 4000 watts of bass :)

Back
Top Bottom