What rave do you lot prefer?

Shogun @ Cable
RAM @ Fabric
Hospitality @ Brixton
Squat parties @ dodgy london locations.

I wanna get on the squat party and free party flex but It's hard... all about who you know, and I dunno anyone in that scene :/

Hospitality events are the nicest ones if you ask me - Always big line-ups, nice people and the sound at the Brixton events is really good if you ask me. I also think the visual part of Hospitality events is really nice even if that doesn't matter that much.

Maybe a bit unrelated but I think I hate room 2 at fabric, the sound there is just too much.

Hospitality events are the nicest ones if you ask me - Always big line-ups, nice people and the sound at the Brixton events is really good if you ask me. I also think the visual part of Hospitality events is really nice even if that doesn't matter that much.

Maybe a bit unrelated but I think I hate room 2 at fabric, the sound there is just too much.

Thats your opinion mate

Fair does

Hardware @ Area, Critical/Metalheadz in Fabric Room 2, Shogun @ Cable.....Detonate in nottingham aswell.

I thought of your sig while I read your post (y)

Without earplugs, Fabric Room 2 is just straight up painful. I love the atmosphere, the lights and the bass in there though. Came out of fabric once after not wearing earplugs and one ear felt like it had water in it...and everything i heard was like really tinny for about 4 days afterwards, thought id perma fucked my hearing.

Without earplugs, Fabric Room 2 is just straight up painful. I love the atmosphere, the lights and the bass in there though. Came out of fabric once after not wearing earplugs and one ear felt like it had water in it...and everything i heard was like really tinny for about 4 days afterwards, thought id perma fucked my hearing.

Straight up mental rave then bud haha

(y)

You need to train those ears up a bit. Only times I ever come out of a rave with tinnny/ringing ears is my first and after experincing the Valve Soundsystem. That was LOUD!!

in other words

your hearing is fucked already

This. The ringing you hear after being exposed to prolonged loud noise means you won't be hearing that frequency again. Who said I never learnt anything at uni?

Also, PROspec nights here in Birmingham are always top-notch.

There is no such ear training... Just get some ear protection mate, no need to play the cool guy. You'll only regret it.

This. The ringing you hear after being exposed to prolonged loud noise means you won't be hearing that frequency again. Who said I never learnt anything at uni?

Is that really why you get that ringing? Fuck I must have lost my ability to hear alot of frequencies

---------- Post added at 13:39 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Take it from me, I very much regret not wearing ear protection in my teens/early twenties. My hearing is pretty shagged now.

Ditto, also wish I hadnt stuck my head in so many bassbins when I was at raves :(

Back
Top Bottom