What Program Will Be The Best For Producing DNB on pc

as many have said, just stick at and learn, will take a long time and alot of dedication, dont expect anything to happen instantly. (y)

I ve been making DNB for 10 years and still ask whats the best. Honsetly, no matter if your usin Reason, Logic, Protools, or just mixing records, the real skill to perfect is to become a master of your sound. Meaning how your levels are cued up. I ve made hundreds of tracks where my levels were to high and my tracks came out sounding like crap and worst of all nothing like I had wanted them to sound like or had composed. Propellea/Reason is ultimately one of my fav programs. Heres a hint, keep your levels down at a minimum when you record. You can always play the track louder when it's done, but what happens when the levels are to high or loud is this, lots of the sounds will be lost and when you play the track back it will be hard to hear lots of the beats, synths, bass, etc, etc. Believe me I've made thousands of tracks way to loud. So keep your levels down. And by all means watch Reason DVDs and educate yourself on the basics and then advance yourself into automation and multilayering your tracks with fun loops, synths, beats, etc. Dont let anyone tell you how DNB isn supposed to sound, it should come from within your imagination. The basic guidelines I follow are 170 beats per minute and obviously beats, bass, and synths, but I sometimes dont even need synths. I have tracks that have beats that sound so slick and powerful that a reese(synth loop) could ruin the track. You will see DNB taking on new shape and styles forever. Its the producers that try new things are the ones that are worth listening too. I hope my advice helps and dont hold back from using and software you can get your hands on, after all the more you know the better. But in the end, the sound quality is what makes or breaks any song DNB or not. Listen to Stairway To Heaven by Led Zepplin. It's the most simple song and its amazing because the sound recording quality is perfect. Not one sound is lost during the recording. GOOD LUCK and keep on experimenting till you discover something. Put your tracks on all the web sites and see what people think. Feedback helps allot, good and bad. We cant grow without alittle push from a friend, or you could try to grow with no support, but you will take some really dark winding roads and often want to quit. Never Quit. One you do feel like stopping ask someone what can be done better to make this sound get to it's goal. PEACE

Back
Top Bottom