What program is he using ?

Terrence Black

Breakage3307
Whats good to all. I hope every 1 is doing great. OK, i got a video of Tech Itch when he was in Russia. And i was wondering, what program was he using and why are DJ's doing this type of DJing. I think its cool, but it just takes that DJ experience away 4 me. I wanna know cause i've ,issed like 3 yrs. of DnB so please ( someone ) coach, teach ya boy somethng. Thanks, RESPECT TO ALL :rslayer:

Whats good to all. I hope every 1 is doing great. OK, i got a video of Tech Itch when he was in Russia. And i was wondering, what program was he using and why are DJ's doing this type of DJing. I think its cool, but it just takes that DJ experience away 4 me. I wanna know cause i've ,issed like 3 yrs. of DnB so please ( someone ) coach, teach ya boy somethng. Thanks, RESPECT TO ALL :rslayer:

err. If you mean what program was he using to dj with, it was probably serato. Thats pretty much what most dj's use. But i know there's virtual DJ and Traktor that pretty much do the same thing.

Serato or ableton...personally i dont see an issue with Mr itch doing a set in ableton...we already know he can rinse you know. like all the techno/house bignames...they use ableton shamelessly

Back
Top Bottom