What producer/s are doing it for YOU at the minute?...

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
Mine's without a doubt Apex. The man's a genius in my eyes, totally versatile, can make filth and nice stuff. Anyone who can make tracks like Hench but then make tracks like Space Between and remix Just One Second, deserves a big up in my opinion.

alix perez! he suprises me with each release! whichever style it is he puts out, its always on point!

Netsky - Basically love every tune he produces
Metrik - Highly addicted to Your World, Technicolour & Zero Gravity
Camo & Krooked - Just.. WOW. Bangin' tunes from them. Their mix on the DnBA Podcast was siick, can't wait for their album!
Logistics - Toy Town, Danny Breaks rmx, Warehouse... the album will be a banger for sure!

S.P.Y
Nero (really hitting the spot)
Fresh (Heavyweight and Talk Box, two very different tunes both very good)
D Bridge

Mine's without a doubt Apex. The man's a genius in my eyes, totally versatile, can make filth and nice stuff. Anyone who can make tracks like Hench but then make tracks like Space Between and remix Just One Second, deserves a big up in my opinion.

Don't forget The Yearning. I love Horizons Music.

Lovin the sounds of Rockwell at the moment. Only discovered him a few months back askin Perez what that baaad tune was he just dropped in. I since learned that tune was Stow Away (Soundboy Dub). So ill be watching out for his stuff this year, making sum killer tunes!

Another one is Data. New headz signing at the end of last year. He's makin alot of deep minimal stuff. Really touches all the buttonsfor me! Deffo be watcin out for him aswell!

yes please yes. couldn't agree more. when you say filth, you mean the nastiest and when you say nice, you mean the loveliest, what a legend.

if you ain't seen it already,you might want to check the unknown error/apex appreciation mix i did, full of meaty goodness it was.

i just know he's gonna be dropping some serious sounds soon. been quiet, release wise, since the end of last year and i take this a sign that he's been very busy in the studio.

B Complex - just look at three dots
Fresh - Talkbox and Heavyweight come on
Logistics - warehouse, jungle music wwoom woom woom woom woom woom woom woom

Back
Top Bottom