Dubstep What Plug-Ins or DAW's do YOU Use?

Which do you use more than anything?

• Compression

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Limiter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EQ

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Distortion/Gain/Bitcrushing

• Reverb

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Delay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Filters

• Total voters

Joe Oso Dopke

Hi there everyone, I'm somewhat new to this whole thing, and I'm wondering what everyone uses! I personally at this point am using Logic 9, with the Schaak Audio Transient Shaper (mainly for drums), The iZotope Stutter Edit plugin, Massive, and besides those... anything offered by logic 9. Please post what plug-ins, DAW's, or effects that you use!

Ableton Live 8 / NI Massive / Rob Papen's Predator

As for FX in your poll, I cant choose one over any, as I use all of them in pretty much every track

Ableton 8, welcome to the forum

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

I use all that stuff you mentioned

Reaper 4 and sometimes Reason 4 rewired but not really anymore.

my most used non native plugs atm are Fabfilter pro q and pro c , artsacoustic reverb, kombinat , sugabytes wow filter and Reaktor

FL8/Maximus/EQ2/Limiter/ and some flangers,phasers,distortion pretty much everything fl has to offer,and of course synth1(y)

id like to hear a tune without using EQs that would be funny.

fl10, reason 4 (sometimes), ableton live 8 (still haven't bothered to learn how to use it), lotsa compression and distortion, bit of chorus on my bass and fuck about with some equalizers.

I use Voxengo Gliss EQ on every single sample. I love it more than my wife. :teeth:

Otherwise Sound Forge (use most of the stock plugs and the izotope mastering plugs), Ohmicide Distortion, and Voxengo Curve. I keep it simple. ;)

Back
Top Bottom