What Places Would You Like To Visit?

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
What places would you like visit anywhere in the world or places you think everyone should visit at least once before they die.

I would like to go to;

London
Bristol
Chicago
Detroit
Berlin
Amsterdam
Tokyo

Theres loads more places i wanna go though but they are the main ones.

Where would you like to visit?

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
the whole of asia....south america.....i cant actually limit it. i wanna see the world....

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
The rain forests in guyana

On a safari somehwere. always wanted to gon on one and see lions n shit like that.

The galapagos islands i want to see a marine iguana, lava lizards and a galapgos hawk

i want to go to the great barrier reef aswell.

Madagascar to see lemurs, chemleons, frogs all sorts..

basically i want to to go places where they quality wildlife!

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
Australia
Greece
Thailand
Spain (again) hot hot hot
Brazil
Barbados

Greg P

VIP Junglist
You've never been to London Thom? get yo' ass down here, you'd love it!

Places I'd like to go would be Japan, South America (especially Bolivia & Peru), North America (Loads of places in both USA and Canada I'd like to go to), China, Thailand, The Carribean (Jamaica, St Vincent, St Lucia, Barbados), Hawaii, Iceland...

Man I'd like to go a lot of places, but how I ever plan to pay for this I have no idea...

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
japan really. like to go to more mainland europe.
new york, and some skiing in canada.

love to go back to new zealand too.

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
You've never been to London Thom? get yo' ass down here, you'd love it!

Places I'd like to go would be Japan, South America (especially Bolivia & Peru), North America (Loads of places in both USA and Canada I'd like to go to), China, Thailand, The Carribean (Jamaica, St Vincent, St Lucia, Barbados), Hawaii, Iceland...

Man I'd like to go a lot of places, but how I ever plan to pay for this I have no idea...
sta travel do a really cheap around the world ticket. thing costs like a grand but is valid for a year as many stop pffs as you like aslong as u dont go back on yourself....so like you couldnt go to australia back to london to china back to london etc

Greg P

VIP Junglist
sta travel do a really cheap around the world ticket. thing costs like a grand but is valid for a year as many stop pffs as you like aslong as u dont go back on yourself....so like you couldnt go to australia back to london to china back to london etc
Cool - maybe that's the way I should do it...

Gotta few debts that I gotta get under control before I get away anywhere, but good to know that you can do it like this...

Is there an upper age limit for Sta travel do you know?

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Japan
Australia
South Africa (to swim with sharks)
Canada/USA for Skiing/Boarding

Done most of Europe, love Amsterdam (been 4 times, would go back every weekend if i could), Prague is the nuts as well (have to take your own gear there though).

New York is BIG, gotta go back soon, just love it there.

Ibiza (three times) and Cyprus-Ayia Napa (three times) LOVE it on both islands, madness!

Malaysia/Langkawi is THE place to go for a chilled one.

I'm off to see what Cuba's all about in three weeks time, can't wait!