what other music styles u into

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
loads of stuff...... Bands like bloc party, editors, etc right through to marilyn manson... also loads of electronic stuff.... loads of stuff... an open mind is the best way to view anyn music imo..

ive never really got the grime thing..i love dubstep though.. hip hop i like although nothing of recent years has really grabbed me... but i gueess i dont listen to that much really....

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Along with Drum and Bass, Hip-Hop is my other love.

Nothing recent really, most of the new stuff is shite.

Lot of grimey 90s New York stuff, but more recently been listening to UK Hip-Hop shitloads.

Dubstep I also listen to loads.

Thrash metal, such as Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax.

Trip-Hop, gotta love when you're blockup. Also reggae too.

Nu metal, stuff like early Korn and shit like that. Rapcore, i.e Rage Against The Machine.

Classic rock, Foreigner, Journey, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Dire straits.

Bit of Grime, some breaks too.

Some classic Dance tunes from back in the day, not many though.

Some garage too.

Loads of shit basically, but most of it tends to not be mainstream.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
A bit of all these - Dub/Reggae, Dubstep, Grime, UK Hip Hop.
I also like souly kinda singers like India Arie, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu.
I love Ben Westbeech as well, dunno what catagory he comes under.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Dubstep, Electro, Grime, Rock, Old Skool, Bassline, Easy Listening, and A bit of Hip Hop, Gabber, Bouncy House & Cheesy Pop. Anythin really as long as its good.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
oasis, stone roses etc. also like older rock like the jam, the clash, small faces, the who! bit of american hip hop. dre, nas, biggie etc. Dnb. Dubstep. caspa, benga, coki, etc. Uk hip hop oli bates a.k.a ilustrate, skinnyman. old skool + bit of new garage liek dizzee n that. Prodigy always in the cd player though. bit of baslsien garage. dj shadow,jdilla, rjd2, de la soul loads of stuff taht i aint mentioned, but its about time i did some work:rolf: