what other music styles do u like after dnb

the_voice

VIP Junglist
for me its
dutch hardcore and hardstyle i grew up on trance and happy hardcore as well as dnb i got into dnb in 1999 and in england in 1999 trance was like bassline of today it was every were tbh i like it
and i just got into happy hardcore frew dnb

but these days i like dutch hardcore and hardstyle moved away from the trance and happy hardcore sound

whats gets to me if u are a dnb head u must like hip hop and other urabn sounds tbh i hate them

i bet every one will say hip hop lol lets see tho

dnt get me rong dutch hardocre has similar vibes to dnb but i jus dnt feel it bruv

like dubstep obvz
HUGE jazz fan
main man is coltrane (my idol, i aspire to be able to play like that man one day)

luvin the funk aswell
hiphop, specially oldskool (yer i sed it :P)
metal, all kinds.
luv death metal (cannibal corpse, dying fetus and other such tasteful bands)

slayer, slipknot. korn shit like that aswell

a jack of all trades :O

ahhh it would be easier to say what i dont like, country and western, opera, pop and emo!

off the top of my head that is !

METAL/Rock: Mudvayne, Slipknot, As I Lay Dying, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!, TOOL!!!, nirvana....

Hiphop: Wu Tang, MF Doom, Nas, KRS-One, Jehst, Klashnekoff.

all sorts

Dubstep: the more atmospheric with filthy bass atm tho

i like n e thing from dnb,happy hardcore,gabba,old skool,classical,indie......jus any thing.....i got a very wide spectrum.only thing i cant get into is dubstep!

DUUUUUUBSTEP!!!
Rock and most of its subgenres
House and alot of its subgenres
Pop i.e. the good shit like Lily Allen
Not really into Hip Hop, but I like Eminem and Dillalted peoples an a few other artists

RNB is a load of shit cunt!! love dubstep uk underground hip hop i.e foreign beggers ermm and drunken irish music!that only wen im off my face though.
EDIT- also breakbeat and sum hard trance/techno wen at an illegal rave

Back
Top Bottom