What Other Genre Tickles Your Pickle ... ?

Brutal

Bumble Squat
What Other Genre Can You Vibe Out to And Would not Mind Paying For On The Weekend ( No DnB Nights Available Of Course) .. ?

Personally I dont Mind A Bit Of House Now n Again particulary Progressive N a Bit Of Dirty Thrown In For Good Measure ...

Also Been Known To throw a Few Shapes To Breakbeat ...

I go to all the local dubstep nights I can afford... Don't mind paying for trance, house, techno/minimal, breaks etc. Used to go to bristol a lot for UK Hardcore/Freeform raves but I got bored of that after a year...

Pretty much anything really, I just love going out and dancing, meeting girls and having a good time. I regularly go to reggae/dancehall events, techno/minimal nights, dubstep nights, IDM/glitch/synthpop events, triphop/chillout/downtempo nights, hiphop and old skook parties, big raves and little basement/house parties, rock/indie/alternative nights, love festivals and seeing live bands and acts, even go down the local cattle market once in a while. You name it and i'll probably go to it.

What Other Genre Can You Vibe Out to And Would not Mind Paying For On The Weekend ( No DnB Nights Available Of Course) .. ?

Personally I dont Mind A Bit Of House Now n Again particulary Progressive N a Bit Of Dirty Thrown In For Good Measure ...

Also Been Known To throw a Few Shapes To Breakbeat ...

I'm all for a bit of progressive house but my first preference to dnb nights would have to be a breaks night!

Hip Hop, minimal techno but not the 10 minute tune shit, 70s funk, Jeff Buckley, Led Zeppelin, Nick Drake, Boards of Canada. Lots of different stuff

Pretty much anything really, I just love going out and dancing, meeting girls and having a good time. I regularly go to reggae/dancehall events, techno/minimal nights, dubstep nights, IDM/glitch/synthpop events, triphop/chillout/downtempo nights, hiphop and old skook parties, big raves and little basement/house parties, rock/indie/alternative nights, love festivals and seeing live bands and acts, even go down the local cattle market once in a while. You name it and i'll probably go to it.

:word:

indi knows the dillio

I don´t limit myself really...but I would never visit Hardtechno, Speedcore (Frenchcore, Industrial and all this shit) Goa, Dubstep or Grindcore/Vegan Bollocks events.

I'm rather partial to going out to Old Skool (89-93), UK Garage (95-03), Grime, Dubstep, Old Skool US Hip Hop, UK Hip Hop, Funky/Electro House, Breakbeat/Breakz.

I Don't Mind Kasabian, Maroon5, Oasis, RHCP, Artic Monkeys & Razorlight now and again OR if i'm in a big field (FESTIVAL) out me nut with 70, 000 people!!

Back
Top Bottom