What other forums you use

Well... to tell you the truth this forum is completely dope, I agree with that one! aside from the fact that most of the people that post on here are all from the UK or surrounding areas.... there are no other DJs / MCs that I know of that talk on here from Canada/USA, which isnt a problem dont get me wrong... Lots of good debates and information on here.

keep it up crew...

illlv//

just this forum really .i go on squat juice a bit but the sad twats on that one think every one who chats on subjects is old bill well sad. and most other forums all you get is little nobs abuse in each other ...this forum is defo the best that i no of..its cuz the guvs are from pompey :whipem:

just here. u can hav propa talks about drum n bass here rather than "shy fx is wicked", "nah! shy fx is shit!", "nah! shy fx is wicked u cunt" etc kind of chats which u seem to get on dnba quite a lot

sparkyc10 said:
just here. u can hav propa talks about drum n bass here rather than "shy fx is wicked", "nah! shy fx is shit!", "nah! shy fx is wicked u cunt" etc kind of chats which u seem to get on dnba quite a lot
:lol:(y)

on here, obviously :)

good looking records forum :D
cov-ops forum
soulseek forum
streetball.co.uk, but thats wack now, so i dont post on it anymore

sparkyc10 said:
shy fx is wicked

Im not gonna name any names but others Dont Offer Any intelligent convos.Like someone said its just a bunch of noobs posting.This site is heavy and has always had good insight.Keep it up guys....

Leo J said:
Im not gonna name any names but others Dont Offer Any intelligent convos.Like someone said its just a bunch of noobs posting.This site is heavy and has always had good insight.Keep it up guys....

pahahahahaha :censored: i post on here and gain :nurr_nur:

p.s shy fx is shite :cool:

Leo J said:

Ha ha so true. I only really check out here for the old drum and bass, I do keep half an eye on DOA, strictly for the daily drama, very little dnb-wise posting that's of any interest to me happens there.

Other forums I sometimes use are www.neowin.net (help when stuck on uni projects), www.mrtwig.net (South Park :towelie: ) and the suprnova.org forums for downloads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom