What other forums do you guys use?

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Seen this was posted a fair while ago so thought i'd start a new one.

I've been on Golfgtiforum.co.uk for a good 8 years now, use EDM Production on Reddit a fair bit now too which is a beast.

What you lot use these days apart from this sordid place of Waffleage?

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ah yeh I remember you saying about that one, do you find it useful?
Right now it's full of people that assume they're gods among men, but it has it's good things. There's lots of gems buried beneath the surface, and is surely a good place to ask questions about music theory. There are two or three users there that just know everything about it.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
should be a what ' reddit ' groups / pages do you check .. as ive never been on it.. so dont know whats good

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Right now it's full of people that assume they're gods among men, but it has it's good things. There's lots of gems buried beneath the surface, and is surely a good place to ask questions about music theory. There are two or three users there that just know everything about it.
Haha that's typical forum nerds for ya! Sounds good tho, might be worth a looky

groelle

VIP Junglist
yeh like all italians are short and retarded.

should be a what ' reddit ' groups / pages do you check .. as ive never been on it.. so dont know whats good
theres quite a few. edmproduction as has beeing said, wearethemusicmakers is decent aswell. best thing would be to browse and check out all the things youre into tho.

youll love /r/gonewild tho!