• Blackmarket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Question speaks for itself really. Only choose one btw, if you use more than one, choose the one you use most.

Last edited:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
@ Stuuu, I forgot to put a 'other' option in there, and it wont let me edit the poll cos I aint a mod, can you stick one in for me?

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
I went for Redeye cos although I use it just as much as Chemical, Chemical have messed up a couple of my orders in the last few months and dont seem to be replying to their e-mails at the moment either. Never had a problem with Redeye, and I find you got more chance of getting promos there.

im a bit of a poor bastad so i can't buy records that often, but when i do i usually get them from juno (if i get them online that is).

whyn did you put jono/dnb arena, have juno got anything to do with dnb arena?

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
chemical rule when it comes to promos, but for new releases redeye seems to be spot on.

plus there are a few others which should b up there

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Dj-Forcefield

whyn did you put jono/dnb arena, have juno got anything to do with dnb arena?
Because when you buy records off the DnB Arena shop, it comes from Junos.

@ Klusta, ask Stuuu to if you want to add any others mate, I cant do it.

redeye! used chemical b4 but i just like way redeye work ..very good customer service and not too pricey ....have used juno too in past, they alright too...i voted for redeye!

i'm stateside, so i go with breakbeat science in new york or compound records in san francisco, ca. compound usually has clips up pretty quick, but not always a lot of stock in the new releases (as compared to other shops). but, they do have kick ass $4.99 us 12" sales every so often (and that's usually most stock discounted).