what needles to buy

charlie131

VIP Junglist
one of my fucking needles has started to jump none stop which is fucking bait and i aint got a clue bout what needles i should get next so if you lot could help me by tellig me what are good needles and ones they aren't a ridiculous price you'd be helping me out a lot

safe

one of my fucking needles has started to jump none stop which is fucking bait and i aint got a clue bout what needles i should get next so if you lot could help me by tellig me what are good needles and ones they aren't a ridiculous price you'd be helping me out a lot

safe

Insulin Pins..... Isss gooood sheeet! :D

Free at the drug clinic

Shure Whitelabels come with price though. I know you said you didn't want ridiculous price but i recommend them. They never failed me top stuff.

DIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLO :D

DIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLODIABLO :D

i'd love to know what your going on about since you've repeated yourself quite a few times guessing its a make of needle:rinsed:

Shure Whitelabels come with price though. I know you said you didn't want ridiculous price but i recommend them. They never failed me top stuff.

how much are they tehn, i've been thinking about it and i just might shell out £100 for them so i never have this problem again

they do look quite crisp although the colour of them is a bit intense however that dont matter safe for the info mate will be buying later this week

CC-QBERT%20TWIN.jpg

These kiddies have a 9v output as opposed to a 7v output so they can cope with more and create a better sound than Whitelabels.

I recently sold my Whitelabels to get the SHURE M44-7 carts as Andy C recommended them

shureM447.jpg

These bad boys have huge Bass and crisp clear tops and midrange frequencies. Brilliant for recording too

CC-QBERT%20TWIN.jpg

These kiddies have a 9v output as opposed to a 7v output so they can cope with more and create a better sound than Whitelabels.

I recently sold my Whitelabels to get the SHURE M44-7 carts as Andy C recommended them

shureM447.jpg

These bad boys have huge Bass and crisp clear tops and midrange frequencies. Brilliant for recording too

BTW... The Ortofons were the 'Q-Bert' signature ones :)

those q bert ones are sick! we use them up at force. find they're really responsive on the eqing side of things. nice warm rounded sound too. they're a pleasure to mix with. was consdering getting some as mine are no the way out. not sure i wana lump out for 2 new carts tho.
might revert back to the m44-7s..... just need to replace the needles - resonable price too!

Back
Top Bottom