What mixer?

Biobaze

Sex, Drugs & D'n'B
I am more in the production area but i'm trying to develop my mixing skills to earn some money on clubs and shit... I already use traktor but ya know...

I was thinkin in buying the Pioneer CDJ-400 but i don't know what mixer I should buy. What do you think?

(yes i do know that vinyl is better but i can't afford it... and i'm just starting to mix)

yeah bro sorry

i think i just need 2 channels, why would i want more? I don't want to spend more than 500€ on the mixer...

maybe the Pioneer DJM 400 ?

that Numark dxm06 looks great! maybe i'll get one. what about the CDJ's, i think the 400 are the best in quality/price aren't they?

dont use cdj's much..

but all your gunna get from other people is to buy the numark axis range.. axis 9 is what ive heard good things about

yeah i'd agree, they're great value, I got an axis 9 off ebay for 60 quid, just had to replace the pitch shifter button and it has the same features as a CDJ 3x it's price

I am more in the production area but i'm trying to develop my mixing skills to earn some money on clubs and shit... I already use traktor but ya know...

I was thinkin in buying the Pioneer DJM 400 but i don't know what mixer I should buy. What do you think?

(yes i do know that vinyl is better but i can't afford it... and i'm just starting to mix)

yeah bro sorry

i think i just need 2 channels, why would i want more? I don't want to spend more than 500€ on the mixer...

maybe the Pioneer DJM 400 ?

I think you would like us to say Pioneer DJM 400?

I suggest you buy a lovely Pioneer DJM 400.

Enjoy your mixer. :)

ecler are more for scratching tho. go with vestax i say sir.

Which Vestax out of interest? Ecler do have a strong reputation for scratching, but the NUO range is built for more versatile mixing styles. You don't have to go for the eternal upgrade.

Vestax VMC001XL ,

Its got everything you'll need ! and the EQs feel really good + adjustable crossfader curve if u want to have a bash at scratching

Back
Top Bottom